• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

PSN Downtime info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krypton

Latest Update on PSN Outage

While we are investigating the cause of the Network outage, we wanted to alert you that it may be a full day or two before we’re able to get the service completely back up and running. Thank you very much for your patience while we work to resolve this matter. Please stay tuned to this space for more details, and we’ll update you again as soon as we can..

You can read all the comments here.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2011/04/21/latest-update-on-psn-outage/comment-page-3/#comments

I think it's the hackers yet again. They have no life.

Krypton

Anon? I was informing people, like me, so they don't think their account is jacked up, or it's just them.

Krypton

Oxide said:
Lol The Anon stuff starts again, sick of this crap.

Yeah, I'm tired of being booted offline... Now the server is down.. Wow.

Krypton

Oxide said:
No, I mean that everyone assumes that anything that goes wrong is because of Anon.

What else could it be? Playstation has pretty stable servers.

Manatee

Oxide said:
No, I mean that everyone assumes that anything that goes wrong is because of Anon.

It IS because of anon. do research and you can find info on the SONY VS ANON case.

Manatee

INFO - Sony went after Geohot for jailbreaking ps3.
Anon got mad, they went after sony.

anon took down sony's website + is after the sony employees and their familys.

anon is also taking down the sony servers aswell.

Hanky

Onyx user!
Geohot got all his shit taken off of him for a month, and as soon as all his shit got patched, he started making another one but someone else is releasing it! I'm not to sure about PS3 hacking and stuff even though I have one and used Geohots 1st patch to host CL's, My friend explained what Geohot was gonna do next, I would assume Geohot has something to do with this!

Krypton

Most likely, especially since Geohot cracked and released the PS3's Root key.. I'll be pissed if Sony loses online gameplay for good..

Pheonix

Onyx user!
Anonymous does not wish to Target the Players, And are sorry for taking down the Gameservers.. They only want Sony to meet there demands..

There main Demands where :

- Sony does not Take Legal action towards those who Visited the Geohot Website.. (yes they have all the ip's of those who visited Geohot.com)
- They give back the Feature of Installing other O's ( such as Linux )
- Jailbreaking Should be allowed, and action shouldnt be taken to Prevent it.

x04a

Onyx user!
It's not anonymous this time, don't post what you don't know. The group of 'anon' who did it, who run OpSony, stated that they will not attack PSN again, as that hurts users, not Sony.

It's some other stupid group.

Manatee

this time it's not.

i ment the sony servers as in their websites.

Sony is trying to cover up it by saying it's maintenance.

Status
Not open for further replies.