• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[Project] Yeti (Gamertag Turbo)

Twelve

User is banned.
Will this also be running on mac? If so, i think you'll be getting a lot more customers. Also, if you need someone to test the program and give you opinions on it, i can do that for ya

Cobra

Looks pretty promising. Can't wait for this to be released. I'll buy it for sure.

Hurt

Twelve said:
Will this also be running on mac? If so, i think you'll be getting a lot more customers. Also, if you need someone to test the program and give you opinions on it, i can do that for ya

I assume it will be PC only, and if you need it on a Mac just run Bootcamp or a virtual machine :)
I agree with @"homie", get that recently turbo'd box in there. You're a really smart dude.

Coder

Power member.
UPDATE: I have added a built in Mass username Auto-Claimer into the program. So, now it can go down a list of OG words and attempt to claim one of them.

I will most likely disable the fastest speed for turboing since it lags and takes a long time to claim because the page takes so long to update. Sucks, but it must be done. The other speeds seem to work fine and don't overload the program so I don't see the need in disabling them. I really haven't worked on this project much lately due to me working on a private obfuscator project to hopefully solve issues with protecting my code in current/future projects such as this one.

Also, to those who asked.. I do not need any help with graphics in this project. Thanks for asking though.

Yeti still has a lot more work needed before I can release it. I do not know when the release date will be.

blast

Taunt said:
Make this work on a Mac, please...
this x100000 

I swear all these programs and none of them work for macs lol

Gruesome

Onyx user!
Coder said:
UPDATE: I have added a built in Mass username Auto-Claimer into the program. So, now it can go down a list of OG words and attempt to claim one of them.

I will most likely disable the fastest speed for turboing since it lags and takes a long time to claim because the page takes so long to update. Sucks, but it must be done. The other speeds seem to work fine and don't overload the program so I don't see the need in disabling them. I really haven't worked on this project much lately due to me working on a private obfuscator project to hopefully solve issues with protecting my code in current/future projects such as this one.

Also, to those who asked.. I do not need any help with graphics in this project. Thanks for asking though.

Yeti still has a lot more work needed before I can release it. I do not know when the release date will be.

How much are you going to sell this for

Krish

User is banned.
Coder said:
Decided I would make a working Gamertag turbo since the recent patch on them has pretty much done its job and 99% no longer work.

This one however does work and is VERY fast. It took me 10 hours yesterday to figure out what needed to be coded different this time then in the past turbos.. (a lot more shit has been done to stop abuse apparently..) and finally I got everything working around 12:00 last night. (I was tired as fuck.. but hard work payed off.)

I decided to name the project "Yeti".. because well I thought it would look and sound badass. 

5e73fb146a303572259daf7523ac374e.png

0671203e7886b3ad452f4c8abe84225a.png

I am deciding if it would be best to add a feature to prevent it from being abused.. possibly so it can only be used to swap gamertags and not for malicious purposes.

Feature I plan to add:

1. Turbo multiple gamertags rather just one.
2. A notification/sound that popups on the task/notification tray when something has been claimed.
3. Auto-refresh/timeout settings
4. more to come..

Let me know what you guys think as well stuff I should add and whether you think I should add the feature so it cannot be abused.

Blazing attempts to claim 200 times per 5-10 seconds.

I'll make a video also showing it in the action.

Also, I will be selling this when it is done. This is a future product.. to be sold offsite or on the other site.

Good luck Corey <3.

CC: @Towel should see this tbh it looks dope.

Jake

DotNetBar looks nice, but it's design is too old fashioned for me. Anyway, good luck with this project! The name really matches the theme as well. Hopefully your method is fast.

Chipotle

Aye Corey this sounds dope asf what will the price be I want to set aside money bby