• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[Project] Yeti (Gamertag Turbo)

Coder

Power member.
Decided I would make a working Gamertag turbo since the recent patch on them has pretty much done its job and 99% no longer work.

This one however does work and is VERY fast. It took me 10 hours yesterday to figure out what needed to be coded different this time then in the past turbos.. (a lot more shit has been done to stop abuse apparently..) and finally I got everything working around 12:00 last night. (I was tired as fuck.. but hard work payed off.)

I decided to name the project "Yeti".. because well I thought it would look and sound badass. 

5e73fb146a303572259daf7523ac374e.png

0671203e7886b3ad452f4c8abe84225a.png

I am deciding if it would be best to add a feature to prevent it from being abused.. possibly so it can only be used to swap gamertags and not for malicious purposes.

Feature I plan to add:

1. Turbo multiple gamertags rather just one.
2. A notification/sound that popups on the task/notification tray when something has been claimed.
3. Auto-refresh/timeout settings
4. more to come..

Let me know what you guys think as well stuff I should add and whether you think I should add the feature so it cannot be abused.

Blazing attempts to claim 200 times per 5-10 seconds.

I'll make a video also showing it in the action.

Also, I will be selling this when it is done. This is a future product.. to be sold offsite or on the other site.

Samus

Power member.
I've Been waiting for something like this to come out I can't wait for this to be released if it does willing to drops A pretty penny for this

Monster

User is banned.
@coder if only you had something to help safely swap IGs : (

Coder

Power member.
Currently the only bug I am having that is preventing me from releasing/selling.. is detecting when something has been turboed. I'm running out of accounts to test it on which is beginning to make things difficult.

Also, if this has an extreme amount of positive criticism and usage.. I'll create a Twitter one also in the future.. maybe even one for Instagram.

Whether I add the feature to prevent users from abusing it is uncertain. I am still deciding on the best way to handle it.. morally and strategically market wise.

TrigInc

@Coder well if you need a beta tester or help in the project you know i got ya dude this aint that and i wont crack any more of your stuff as promised before also.

Gen

User is banned.
This looks dope so far, can't wait to see the finished product and hopefully an IG & Twitter program in the future.

Agony

discord: aguny
If you make this and release it I will kill myself.

Despite the benefits' this could bring, someone out there might buy it and crack it and give it to the wrong person. This is too risky to be in the wrong hands. The gamertag scene would be far better off without turbos ever existing. If no turbo is out there, anyone should be able to safely swap their tag on to their main without issue. The only way they'd lost it is if they swap and don't claim it immediately and someone notices and decides to try to take it.

Coder

Power member.
Unfortunately, I was not able to work on this last night. I'll be working on it again today and will hopefully get closer to a future release.

The program is functional. I just need to make sure it can alert you when something has been claimed before I can think about releasing.

Homie

Coder said:
Unfortunately, I was not able to work on this last night. I'll be working on it again today and will hopefully get closer to a future release.

The program is functional. I just need to make sure it can alert you when something has been claimed before I can think about releasing.
Also, find a way when it can alert you when someone turbo's something. Then you will know who turbo'd what.

Coder

Power member.
Homie said:
Also, find a way when it can alert you when someone turbo's something. Then you will know who turbo'd what.
So.. like everyone who is using it. Whenever they beam something or swap something it will show up for everyone for example like a "Recently Turbo'd Box"?

Homie

Coder said:
So.. like everyone who is using it. Whenever they beam something or swap something it will show up for everyone for example like a "Recently Turbo'd Box"?

yes boi you got it, so if something gets turbo'd from someone, they can ask you about it

Coder

Power member.
Homie said:
yes boi you got it, so if something gets turbo'd from someone, they can ask you about it
Seems like a great way to cause drama and piss people off. I like it.. I'll add it before the release.

Tiger

User is banned.
Coder said:
Seems like a great way to cause drama and piss people off. I like it.. I'll add it before the release.
That feature was first used in TurboPro that was made by @cheefin.