• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Project #Rune Gear

Fusion

Onyx user!
I personally won't play it, because I spend most of my free time on RS getting my account up, but it's a nice project you have and I hope you enjoy doing it :)

Adam

Onyx user!
slack3r said:
Adam said:
All private servers are worthless. If I wanted to play RuneScape, I would play RuneScape. This is why I wanted a server for a real game.
lol?

Play the real Dayz then.

I do play the real DayZ. All DayZ servers are player owned and it is much nicer owning your own than using a random server.

Gogetaa

i think an RSPS is a good idea, however it could be better than this one.

good job though.

Chewbaka

I am not trying to rain on your parade, but just because RSPS is winning in the poll, doesn't mean it is a race for the first person to make an RSPS gets to run it.

Deathwish

Onyx user!
Chewbaka said:
I am not trying to rain on your parade, but just because RSPS is winning in the poll, doesn't mean it is a race for the first person to make an RSPS gets to run it.

Exactly. Glen or some other admin's probably just going to make a server that's somewhat ok.

Chewbaka

Deathwish said:
Exactly. Glen or some other admin's probably just going to make a server that's somewhat ok.

None of the current forum team can come close to making a good RSPS. Glen would need to hire someone.

I remember when TE was going to start up an RSPS for RG. He bought a really nice server to host on and everything. Invested quite a bit into it. Only to find out the guy he hired, tsgh Mike, was a lazy fuck and had no clue what he was doing and just ripped other sources. I was working on that project and I would do stuff and not see him do anything.

Deathwish

Onyx user!
Chewbaka said:
Deathwish said:

None of the current forum team can come close to making a good RSPS. Glen would need to hire someone.

I could make one if I tried. I don't feel like trying.

Chewbaka

Deathwish said:
I could make one if I tried. I don't feel like trying.

Anyone can make one if they tried. It doesn't mean they know what they are doing.