• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Project #Rune Gear

Ironhide

Onyx user!
Hey guys, in light of RuneScape basically winning the RG Gaming Server poll, I've started to code and edit this 711+ RSPS.

So far, I've edited the shops, Home, added many teleports, Commands, and brand new Quest interface.

It's going along quite well, but the only problem is I can't host it, so for now this will just be an update thread, showing what changes I've made.

Progress:

1mqO6

1mqPA

1mqQB

1mqSn

1mqUd
Current goals:

Trying to add commands to the other training spots.
-
Re-doing the Shops' NPCs so they don't randomly walk.
-
Fixing small bugs, and Getting Admins and Mods rights to work correctly.

*Btw, if you are experienced in Java, especially these 711+ rsps's, Please add my Skype: GeneralPew*

Thanks!

ImSoPro

Onyx user!
I support this. Good job :')

Ironhide

Onyx user!
@Carbon, I see your point, but a small percentage of RSPS's are "Infected", It's actually really easy to avoid those, Make sure there is a big player base and uptime.

@Daniel, You've always liked lower revisions, But I like the newer ones, more things to do. But maybe I'll get a 317.

Chewbaka

If I wanted to play a 712 or whatever the hell the latest one is, I would just play Runescape.

Ironhide

Onyx user!
Chewbaka said:
If I wanted to play a 712 or whatever the hell the latest one is, I would just play Runescape.

The latest is 719+, This is a few revisions earlier, And well...Do I even have to explain why people would play RSPS rather than RuneScape?

Deathwish

Onyx user!
I'll definately play it, and I might even help you with stuff. I'm more of a 317 guy also, but who knows, right?

tu y tu mama

Onyx user!
Darry said:
Chewbaka said:

The latest is 719+, This is a few revisions earlier, And well...Do I even have to explain why people would play RSPS rather than RuneScape?

There is no point, if there was a 719 RSPS what would be the point in playing it. It would be the same thing as the real RS. Anything that is higher than 474 is bullcrap.
Just saying.

Deathwish

Onyx user!
Daniel said:
Darry said:
Chewbaka said:

There is no point, if there was a 719 RSPS what would be the point in playing it. It would be the same thing as the real RS. Anything that is higher than 474 is bullcrap.
Just saying.
Normal RS is too restrictive, takes months or even years to get a decent account, and you don't get to know the community as you would in an rsps.

Ironhide

Onyx user!
Daniel said:
Darry said:
Chewbaka said:

Just saying.

Not sure if you guys are trolling or....

The point of an RSPS is to basically "Cheat" through the game, spawn items, go wherever without needing requirements, do things you normally might not be able to do on RuneScape.

I can't believe I really had to explain this, I thought everybody knew.

Scenery

User is banned.
Code it from a clean base, please. Changing shop prices/names/items doesn't mean its 100% unique. I along with many others do not enjoy playing the same thing over and over again just with a different name.

Ironhide

Onyx user!
Scenery said:
Code it from a clean base, please. Changing shop prices/names/items doesn't mean its 100% unique. I along with many others do not enjoy playing the same thing over and over again just with a different name.

Well I'm not really going for 100% Unique lol, It will be different from other servers, but it's not gonna be the first of it's kind.

Adam

Onyx user!
All private servers are worthless. If I wanted to play RuneScape, I would play RuneScape. This is why I wanted a server for a real game.

Stewie

Onyx user!
Adam said:
All private servers are worthless. If I wanted to play RuneScape, I would play RuneScape. This is why I wanted a server for a real game.
I agree fuck RSPS lets get a DayZ server. :)

Deathwish

Onyx user!
Such as minecraft! Minecraft servers are by far the least expensive and easiest to make, and it's also fun.

Stewie

Onyx user!
Deathwish said:
Such as minecraft! Minecraft servers are by far the least expensive and easiest to make, and it's also fun.
You need a decent enough server which could cost a lot. Otherwise nobody is going to want to play it cause it will lag like hell.

Madeon

I don't see a problem with it.. it won the votes so i will play it when i have the time :)

Ben Hartley

Adam said:
lol?

Play the real Dayz then.

Haywire

Onyx user!
Does RuneGear has it own DayZ server ? :)