• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[Project] Instagram Turboer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ron

User is banned.
Any updates as to when you think this will be completed?
I believe you have most elements covered.
I think a twitter checker would be amazing but maybe put that down as a side project.

I'm very interested ;)
$$$$

Edit: You should keep this HQ and not sell it to just anyone if you decide to go down that path.

Inori

Onyx user!
Updated thread layout and what I wish to do with it in future!! Please read ;--;

Cred

I can still beta test. Lmk when you need me

Inori

Onyx user!
Cred said:
I can still beta test. Lmk when you need me

Alright man, Im kinda stuck with filtering banned users but I have an idea.

Nostalgic

Beam said:
@thirteen don't be conned by every kid here into giving them a free turbo, ig is pretty bad already. But on another note if this goes for sale I'll buy and review for you.
Im not conning i genuinely want to beta test for this dude, after all he has done all this work....
I would never spread this as if he is going to sell it then he can i will not interfere

Inori

Onyx user!
Beam said:
@thirteen don't be conned by every kid here into giving them a free turbo, ig is pretty bad already. But on another note if this goes for sale I'll buy and review for you.

Yeh I know that's one of my biggest problems. I'm prob just gonna sell to trusted members and beta test few very trusted members .-. And thanks man I appreciate it!!

Chipotle

When finished if you're selling it pm I'd love to get a copy. Try to keep in Lowkey tho don't want something everything has good luck :)

Monster

User is banned.
@thirteen looking forward to purchasing / beta testing this if I qualify

Inori

Onyx user!
Chipotle said:
When finished if you're selling it pm I'd love to get a copy. Try to keep in Lowkey tho don't want something everything has good luck :)

Alright and yeh I probably will or else everything will be taken o.o

slither said:
Fake and gey i know it is no it ent stop liting

lol wut

geography said:
Damn I would love this! You have skype? 

Well no where near complete but yeah PM me for it ;3

Monster said:
@thirteen looking forward to purchasing / beta testing this if I qualify

Yeh of course man. Right now its nowhere near complete. I added checker for twitter, kik and Instagram but definitely need to filter banned users or else its useless. If you want pm me for my skype

Jaii

I'm starting to like this project, I thought you would of dropped it almost instantly. Keep me posted when you update it further more.

Inori

Onyx user!
Jaii said:
I'm starting to like this project, I thought you would of dropped it almost instantly. Keep me posted when you update it further more.
Thanks man :3 and nah just a pain in the ass since I've never dealt with this stuff

ot: Know i havent updated this in a while but good news! Filtering banned users on IG now work :3!

Cred

Inori said:
Thanks man :3 and nah just a pain in the ass since I've never dealt with this stuff

ot: Know i havent updated this in a while but good news! Filtering banned users on IG now work :3!

hmu, with that beta copy when you have it ready :p

Inori

Onyx user!
Cred said:
hmu, with that beta copy when you have it ready :p

yeah yeah >.> gotta fix it up tho. someone reverted my work lol

Pandas

User is banned.
@cred I was jus t about to post something on the same line ;_; I need a Checker for when I get my laptop back :D

Status
Not open for further replies.