• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

[Project] Instagram Turboer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inori

Onyx user!
Not sure if project threads are aloud here but why not. Alright so I'm making a Instagram Turboer in Java. If you dont know what this is than google.
Why am I making a Instagram Turboer?
- I've googled for them and I haven't found a single one except one in HF which is shitty and not sure if it even works (user has 1 rep and you have to PM him for it)
- A friend requested/told me I should make one so yeah
- Seems like a fun challenge :p

Features I plan on adding:
1. Checker
- Load list of usernames to check
2. Turboer
- Load list of username(s) to turbo
- Load list of passwords and emails (for registering .. yes I plan on adding support for registering on your computer)
- Proxy support (not sure if I will do this)
- Replacing your username with one of the available turboed usernames (this is in case you dont want to load list of emails and password)

NOTE: Please please, post suggestions. I want to make this big and a lot of features.. Might later expand this for Twitter and other Social Media
NOTE 2: I do not know if Im going to sell this, release it for free to everyone(closed source), or just release for free to HQ Members
5/10/15 - Completed support for username checking with thread. Really fast ^-^ (havent filtered out banned users yet)
(Keep in mind by the end of this project, there will be a UI but for now im just writing code.)

Code:
1 is https://instagram.com/test
2 is https://instagram.com/pusysyfsddfjlol
3 is https://instagram.com/omg
4 is https://instagram.com/im_gay
2 Is not taken!!!
5/10/15 - Users now load from text file into string array
5/10/15 - Started working on UI, not much and I suck x100 at graphic designing so dont h8 (might improve later) http://i.imgur.com/FE5McLt.png
5/11/15 - Made a good amount of progress on gui and checker!
- Made screen for checker and main screen
- You can import txt files and export them now.
- Checker works but doesn't filter out banned users unfortunately. Its crazy how much banned users there are.
6MGQTVa.png

pNnVVhE.png

pu164E6.png

Green: Completed
Yellow: Started
Red: Not started
1. Instagram Username Checker
- Working UI
  - Loading usernames from .txt files and exporting
  - Threading/Pool executors
  - Filtering banned users
2. Instgram Turboer
  - Working UI
  - Threading/Pool executors (Synchronization)
  - Check if user is banned
  - Loading emails/password to register available accounts (Yes, support for registering on computer)
  - Swapping your current IG accounts username with an available turboed one (In case you don't want to do registering)

3. Twitter Checker
   - Working UI
  - Filtering suspended users (maybe)

4. Twitter Turboer
  - Working UI
  - Check if user is suspended
  - Loading emails/password to register available accounts
  - Swapping your current twitter accounts username with an available turboed one (In case you don't want to do registering)

5. Kik Checker
   - Working UI
  - Filtering banned users

6. Kik Register
  - Working UI

7. Snapchat Checker
   - Working UI
  - Filtering banned users(Dont even know if snapchat bans username)

8. Snapchat Register
  - Working UI

9. Xbox GT Checker
   - Working UI
  - Filtering banned user[/b]s

10. Xbox GT Turboer
  - Working UI

11. Email Checker/Register
 - Working UI
  - Loading usernames from .txt and exporting
  - Registers account if available
  - Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo

Vinc

Onyx user!
And selling it or giving it away? Seems like good project! Goodluck

Inori

Onyx user!
Sadistic said:
And selling it or giving it away? Seems like good project! Goodluck

" NOTE 2: I do not know if Im going to sell this, release it for free to everyone(closed source), or just release for free to HQ Members "

>.< I want input of users for this.

Seven said:
Sounds like a fun project, however there are a dozen of Instagram turbos.

Aw D= well mine will be better >.>

Cred

If you need a beta tester for this hmu :p Good project, although i dont think you'll be able to sell the turbo here :/

Space Time

User is banned.
Awesome stuff!
You could probably sell these on HF for low prices.
The turboes there are like 40$

Inori

Onyx user!
Cred said:
If you need a beta tester for this hmu :p Good project, although i dont think you'll be able to sell the turbo here :/

Alright will do man :3 thanks and why not(don't plan on selling it here but just want to know more about forum)

wize said:
Awesome stuff!
You could probably sell these on HF for low prices.
The turboes there are like 40$

Lol seriously ? o.o and thanks man

Commence said:
If you need some some testers, hmu :)

Sure dude

Odus

User is banned.
Thirteen said:
1. Checker
- Proxy support (not sure if I will do this)

Unnecessary. If you can correctly grab an auth token and spoof the request, it's easy peasy.

Light

this will obviously be abused in the wrong hands. don't give this out

Gear

Power member.
Good luck with this project. Have you any idea how you're going to get the checker to avoid showing banned accounts ?

Inori

Onyx user!
Odus said:
Unnecessary. If you can correctly grab an auth token and spoof the request, it's easy peasy.

What do you mean? Isnt there a certain amount of accounts you can register on one IP? Or maybe its one device. Because at one point I made too many accounts on my phone and it didnt let me. So I wasnt sure if I'd need proxy support for the turboer

Exodia said:
Can't wait to see the finished product. Hopefully I can see it when you complete it.

Thanks :3 I hope I finish this soon (I have 5 other projects going on) but imma be focusing on this one for now. Hardest part would probably be the registering on computer

Gear said:
Good luck with this project. Have you any idea how you're going to get the checker to avoid showing banned accounts ?

AH yeah I saw that one guy had a problem with that. Shouldnt be an issue tho. Can you give me an example of a banned account?

PanelSMM

Thirteen said:
What do you mean? Isnt there a certain amount of accounts you can register on one IP? Or maybe its one device. Because at one point I made too many accounts on my phone and it didnt let me. So I wasnt sure if I'd need proxy support for the turboer

Thanks :3 I hope I finish this soon (I have 5 other projects going on) but imma be focusing on this one for now. Hardest part would probably be the registering on computer

AH yeah I saw that one guy had a problem with that. Shouldnt be an issue tho. Can you give me an example of a banned account?

ex: https://instagram.com/nature

It appears to not be taken, but it is really banned.

Inori

Onyx user!
SN Shop said:
ex: https://instagram.com/nature

It appears to not be taken, but it is really banned.

I guess after you check for usernames, you can load it into "Banned user checker". And thats gonna get the list and ill implement the registering for tuboer for that/

I dont make sense basically you load a list of checked user and it'll try entering it in the signup bit and if it returns user as not allowed/taken its banned

blast

Really like this. Whatever you're doing with it's release (everyone, hq members, or selling) I will attempt to get it. Love the idea and love that one of the reasons you're creating it is for the challenge. :)

Inori

Onyx user!
Blast said:
Really like this. Whatever you're doing with it's release (everyone, hq members, or selling) I will attempt to get it. Love the idea and love that one of the reasons you're creating it is for the challenge. :)
Thanks man appreciate it and i like your sig :$

Updated main post: finished 90% of the checker, just need to filter out banned users. for more information check main post

more updates in case you guys are interested. started working on ui

Odus

User is banned.
Thirteen said:

I'm talking about the actual turbo. Thought you were running it on proxies.

Inori

Onyx user!
Updated: added pictures of user interface and finished most of the checker please check out update log and give opinions and/or suggestion!!

Biggie

User is banned.
Good luck, nice project to work on.

Status
Not open for further replies.