• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Preachy Asshole Vegans

Cann!bal

Power member.
Shift said:
One account does not disprove or prove, it is just an opinion.

Where I live it is more expensive to buy organic and even some vegan rather than "regular" food.

Animals are only tortured in large raising operations while smaller ones tend to treat them better.

As long as the blade is sharp enough to cut through vital parts then the animal should feel no pain.
Duh, though, I know it's cheaper. Google "living on $4 a day vegan". It is cheaper.

Animals are not only tortured in large raising operations. Watch Earthlings if you really think that. Do you really think slaveowners treated their slaves with humanely with respect and kindness? No, of course not. Connect the dots.

Why does it become okay just because it's painless (which it rarely is)? If I slip a girl a date rape drug and rape her it doesn't become humane and just because she felt no pain. Like I said, you can't humanely do anything while simultaneously violating a being's rights.

What makes animals deserving of being tortured and killed for consumption? Why are their desires invalid but ours aren't?

Shift

Power member.
Cann!bal said:
Duh, though, I know it's cheaper. Google "living on $4 a day vegan". It is cheaper.

Animals are not only tortured in large raising operations. Watch Earthlings if you really think that. Do you really think slaveowners treated their slaves with humanely with respect and kindness? No, of course not. Connect the dots.

Why does it become okay just because it's painless (which it rarely is)? If I slip a girl a date rape drug and rape her it doesn't become humane and just because she felt no pain. Like I said, you can't humanely do anything while simultaneously violating a being's rights.

What makes animals deserving of being tortured and killed for consumption? Why are their desires invalid but ours aren't?
Comparing an animal to a human ? rip

Humans run this bitch ok we fucked up everything (literally)

brb have to go kms

Verity

Power member.
I heard there's human DNA in some of our meat... >_<

blast

Shift said:
Humans run this bitch ok

I'd say this was a pretty good 8000th post, don't ya think?

Sega

User is banned.

Samus

Power member.
What ever you do NEVER go down on a vegan that shit taste like a black cherry warhead

Professor

Idk mayne... check out these GAINZ tho pussyboi. Bet u cant get these GAINZ with that pussy shet fukr. The only saurce of protine u git wen u go vegn is when u wiggel ur luv noodle and drikn that shit bichboy. This is a mans wurld. B a loin in a field of sheepe. Ur the sheepe.

In all seriousness, back the fuck off of people for what they choose to eat. YOU aren't making a difference. You're an insignificant speck on a much larger spectrum. The large spectrum matters because it's backed by evidence and evidence is not random numbers being thrown around with no supportive documentation or evidence. The large spectrum affects congress. You telling 12-year-olds with no voting power that they're ruining the earth because they get their daily suggested amount of protein does.not.do.shit except make everybody roll their eyes when they see the jokers like you take a position. You're being played with by the strings of the people who make you think what they want you to think by telling you what they know you're going to ignorantly accept.

Moreover, I'll eat all the steak I want and there isn't shit you can do about it. Why? I have the fucking right to.

Cann!bal

Power member.
kyle said:
preaching veganism on a forum is like talking to a brick wall
It can be, like I've gotten people to say humane rape exists and that they're fine with the mentally inept being tortured and murdered just so they can defend eating animal products. However, I've met some open-minded people. I've already got three people to go vegan since September, but getting people to think about the consequences of their food is enough for me.

Professor said:
In all seriousness, back the fuck off of people for what they choose to eat. YOU aren't making a difference. You're an insignificant speck on a much larger spectrum. The large spectrum matters because it's backed by evidence and evidence is not random numbers being thrown around with no supportive documentation or evidence. The large spectrum affects congress. You telling 12-year-olds with no voting power that they're ruining the earth because they get their daily suggested amount of protein does.not.do.shit except make everybody roll their eyes when they see the jokers like you take a position. You're being played with by the strings of the people who make you think what they want you to think by telling you what they know you're going to ignorantly accept.

Moreover, I'll eat all the steak I want and there isn't shit you can do about it. Why? I have the fucking right to.
If someone you knew was destroying their health, the environment and torturing and murdering animals you obviously wouldn't say opposition is wrong, so don't give this shit about how taking opposition against people's food preferences is wrong.

What unsupported proof? I'll provide evidence to everything I claim.

Congress won't be significantly effected if everyone still thinks destroying the planet and murdering billions of animals for an unsustainable and unhealthy meal is justified.

Vegans are not deficient in protein. Though truthfully, we are deficient in three nutrients, but the average omnivore is deficient in seven! And we share two of them. http://nutritionfacts.org/video/omnivore-vs-vegan-nutrient-deficiencies-2/

What gives you the right to torture and murder animals? Why are their desires to live, to prosper, and to be free of pain and suffering invalid but ours aren't? What makes us so fucking special?

Joker

Cann!bal said:
It can be, like I've gotten people to say humane rape exists and that they're fine with the mentally inept being tortured and murdered just so they can defend eating animal products. However, I've met some open-minded people. I've already got three people to go vegan since September, but getting people to think about the consequences of their food is enough for me.

If someone you knew was destroying their health, the environment and torturing and murdering animals you obviously wouldn't say opposition is wrong, so don't give this shit about how taking opposition against people's food preferences is wrong.

What unsupported proof? I'll provide evidence to everything I claim.

Congress won't be significantly effected if everyone still thinks destroying the planet and murdering billions of animals for an unsustainable and unhealthy meal is justified.

Vegans are not deficient in protein. Though truthfully, we are deficient in three nutrients, but the average omnivore is deficient in seven! And we share two of them. http://nutritionfacts.org/video/omnivore-vs-vegan-nutrient-deficiencies-2/

What gives you the right to torture and murder animals? Why are their desires to live, to prosper, and to be free of pain and suffering invalid but ours aren't? What makes us so fucking special?

I have never been more proud of you. I cant wait for his response haha

Cann!bal

Power member.

Julian

Power member.
I see, kill the animals mate. Meat is great

Cann!bal

Power member.
Julian said:
I see, kill the animals mate. Meat is great
EHKEqxN.jpg

hyRDjTn.jpg

Ljudn0k.jpg

Taste buds do not justify needlessly murdering and torturing billions of animals and destroying the planet for products that aren't sustainable and are extremely unhealthy.

If you care about animals and the planet, then you are obligated to go vegan. You cannot say you love animals while simultaneously paying someone to murder them for you and you cannot be an environmentalist when you simultaneously and needlessly destroy the planet.

Julian

Power member.
This video made me cry, literally. I never really looked into how much these beautiful animals are tortured and slaughtered. I would try to become a vegan but i don't believe i have the budget to do so. I don't think my Parents would understand either and would want to buy pure vegan food. I'm only 15 By the way.

@Cann!bal
sorry for being so ignorant earlier man.

Cann!bal

Power member.
Julian said:
This video made me cry, literally. I never really looked into how much these beautiful animals are tortured and slaughtered. I would try to become a vegan but i don't believe i have the budget to do so. I don't think my Parents would understand either and would want to buy pure vegan food. I'm only 15 By the way.

@Cann!bal
sorry for being so ignorant earlier man.
Good job for being intellectually honest with yourself. Lots of people aren't when it comes to veganism.

I thought it would be expensive, too, but I personally promise you will be spending less money. Fruits, veggies, rice, pasta, beans, bread, etc. are cheap as it gets. And there's plenty of cheap good-tasting alternatives out there contrary to belief. The soymilk cherry chocolate chip ice cream I get from Trader Joe's is only $2.50. And you'll be surprised how many vegan foods you already have in your house. Google "living vegan on $4 a day" if you want to go real cheap.

I was afraid my mom wouldn't understand either and now she's a vegan, too. You don't know if you don't try. And maybe your parents won't understand but surely they will support you. They're not gonna just let you starve. Your parents care about you.

If not you, then who? If not now, then when? We can't make excuses for harming the animals and the planet. Every single person makes a difference. By abstaining from animal products you can cut your carbon emissions in half and save thousands and thousands of animals from a fate of being tortured and killed.

I highly suggest you check out the movies in my signature to learn more about veganism. If you're at this point with veganism, then I'm confident they will give you the push to go vegan for the people, for the animals and for the planet.

P1W4KOv.jpg