• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Preachy Asshole Vegans

Cann!bal

Power member.
"Why do you have to be such a pretentious self-righteous asshole? Why don't you have to be so preachy and arrogant? Keep to yourself and don't force your beliefs down other people's throats. Blah blah blah."

It goes something like that when vegans try to talk about veganism and it's ridiculous every time.

Do you know why vegans are so preachy? Do you know why we're such assholes? It's because vegans don't want to live in a world where cancerous, artery-clogging and life-shortening animal products are considered health foods. It's because vegans don't want to live in a world where the environment and the planet have to suffer and be destroyed thanks to our food preferences. It's because vegans don't want to live in a world where an animal has to suffer its whole fucking existence until it's murdered so you can have a good fucking meal.

If you had the option to extend your life expectancy by nearly a decade, cut your carbon emissions in half, and save thousands of animals from being needlessly tortured and murdered, would you do it? If you said yes, then go vegan. If you said no, then please explain to me how that can possibly be considered rational, logical or moral.

Make the connection.

If you're interested in learning more about veganism, check out the movies in my signature.

zyph

I can't see your Sig but I'm sure it's a documentary that's completely one sided lol.

Preachy asshole vegans make it worse honestly. Could you just give a few facts and let people make their own choices? Calling people murders and saying it's their fault they get cancer is ridiculous and makes it soooo much worse

Cann!bal

Power member.
zyph said:
I can't see your Sig but I'm sure it's a documentary that's completely one sided lol.

Preachy asshole vegans make it worse honestly. Could you just give a few facts and let people make their own choices? Calling people murders and saying it's their fault they get cancer is ridiculous and makes it soooo much worse
I'd like to see you address the core substance of my arguments rather than ignore it.

Are you seriously trying to dismiss documentaries that try to show you the other side on the basis of being one-sided? Geesh, dude. You're not getting it.

No vegan has ever forced anyone to be vegan. Everyone makes their own choices to go vegan. I'll agree with you that some forms of aggressive veganism aren't exactly effective because of their lack of empathy towards the victimizers, however, that doesn't make them not right. To consume and demand animal products is to be responsible of thousands of animals murder and torture, and to get cancer from consuming animal products and being faulted for it is the equivalent of someone smoking and getting cancer and being faulted for it.

Rare

"but I'm sure it's a documentary that's completely one sided lol."
I agree

Cann!bal

Power member.
drummer said:
"but I'm sure it's a documentary that's completely one sided lol."
I agree
"Are you seriously trying to dismiss documentaries that try to show you the other side on the basis of being one-sided? Geesh, dude. You're not getting it."

Don't be a faggot. Address the substance of my arguments rather than ignore it if you're going to say anything at all.

Condemner

"If you had the option to extend your life expectancy by nearly a decade"

Sounds like you've been watching a whole lot of vegan propoganda. Being vegan skyrockets your chances of being malnurished, we are humans. We are made to eat meat, that's why we are omnivores, it's not a choice that's just how it is. It's also been proven that veganism and other strict vegitarian diets have been shown to significantly increase the chances of having anxiety and depression.

TrigInc

i dont care to much for vegans i eat meat and like it sooo...

Cann!bal

Power member.
Condemner said:
"If you had the option to extend your life expectancy by nearly a decade"

Sounds like you've been watching a whole lot of vegan propoganda. Being vegan skyrockets your chances of being malnurished, we are humans.  We are made to eat meat, that's why we are omnivores, it's not a choice that's just how it is.   It's also been proven that veganism and other strict vegitarian diets have been shown to significantly increase the chances of having anxiety and depression.
Thanks for providing sources to all those claims!

It is very clear to us that veganism people's lives by years.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12936945
http://www.lifeextension.com/magazine/2006/1/awsi/Page-01

A vegan diet does not make you malnourished, if anything an average omnivore diet does.
http://nutritionfacts.org/video/omnivore-vs-vegan-nutrient-deficiencies-2/

We are behaviorally omnivores, however, biologically and physiologically we are 100% herbivores just like the rest of our closest common ancestors.
https://hateandanger.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/humans-are-biologically-herbivores.jpg

Vegan diets are linked with decreased anxiety and depression.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25415255
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26061411

Better luck next time!

Shift said:
Not all animals bred into captivity with the purpose of being consumed suffer their whole lives.
Yes, however, the significant majority of them do. This is most profitable way for companies who exploit animals.

Shift

Power member.
Cann!bal said:
Thanks for providing sources to all those claims!

It is very clear to us that veganism people's lives by years.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12936945
http://www.lifeextension.com/magazine/2006/1/awsi/Page-01

A vegan diet does not make you malnourished, if anything an average omnivore diet does.
http://nutritionfacts.org/video/omnivore-vs-vegan-nutrient-deficiencies-2/

We are behaviorally omnivores, however, biologically and physiologically we are 100% herbivores just like the rest of our closest common ancestors.
https://hateandanger.files.wordpress.com/2013/05/humans-are-biologically-herbivores.jpg

Vegan diets are linked with decreased anxiety and depression.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25415255
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26061411

Better luck next time!

Yes, however, the significant majority of them do. This is most profitable way for companies who exploit animals.

Japanese Kobe beef is treated like royalty when it is alive.

By the way it is just easier in our modern day to eat meat especially since most of us aren't in the top bracket where we can simply pay considerable amounts of money for "fairly raised" beef. That is why places like McDonald's and other exist, to satisfy our need of sugar,fat, and salt at a affordable rate.

Rare

Some vegan # is trending on Instagram, bet you're happy about that huh?

Cann!bal

Power member.
Shift said:
Japanese Kobe beef is treated like royalty when it is alive.

By the way it is just easier in our modern day to eat meat especially since most of us aren't in the top bracket where we can simply pay considerable amounts of money for "fairly raised" beef. That is why places like McDonald's and other exist, to satisfy our need of sugar,fat, and salt at a affordable rate.
"Humane" farming is not environmentally sustainable and humane murder is an oxymoron; it does not exist.

Or you could just get it all from fruits, veggies, rice, beans, seeds, nuts, potatoes, etc. for even cheaper.

McDonald's does not exist to satisfy our dietary needs. That's retarded as fuck.

Shift

Power member.
Cann!bal said:
"Humane" farming is not environmentally sustainable and humane murder is an oxymoron; it does not exist.

Or you could just get it all from fruits, veggies, rice, beans, seeds, nuts, potatoes, etc. for even cheaper.

McDonald's does not exist to satisfy our dietary needs. That's retarded as fuck.
Then explain why there are more fast food restaurants in lower income areas opposed to economically advantaged areas. 

Scenario #1:Jimmy is making minimum wage and has a kid and a spouse, they are on benefits. Jimmy will dine at fast food restaurants due to them being more affordable 

Scenario 2: Some rich cunt makes what Jimmy makes in a month in a day, "rich cunt" does not have to rely on fast food and he has the economic freedom to buy organic produce directly from the farmer.

Like it was stated on your thread on HF, morality is subjective so what you think is correct I think is wrong. 

I do agree that the animal industry is unsustainable but meat tastes good.

frost

Power member.
the vegans are at it again
next up athiests

Cann!bal

Power member.
Shift said:
Then explain why there are more fast food restaurants in lower income areas opposed to economically advantaged areas. 

Scenario #1:Jimmy is making minimum wage and has a kid and a spouse, they are on benefits. Jimmy will dine at fast food restaurants due to them being more affordable 

Scenario 2: Some rich cunt makes what Jimmy makes in a month in a day, "rich cunt" does not have to rely on fast food and he has the economic freedom to buy organic produce directly from the farmer.

Like it was stated on your thread on HF, morality is subjective so what you think is correct I think is wrong. 

I do agree that the animal industry is unsustainable but meat tastes good.
They target disadvantaged areas because the population there is poor and want quick cheap good-tasting food. This maximizes their profits. Rich people don't go to McDonald's like you said, so why would they put a McDonald's there? There's no market there.

The disadvantaged don't have to rely on fast food. A vegan diet can be extremely cheap and save you money in comparison to buying only junk food and fast food.

Yeah, morality is subjective, but that still means your morality has to be justified with logic and evidence.

Yeah, meat tastes pretty good. But destroying the planet and murdering and torturing an animal isn't worth it, especially when there are good-tasting vegan alternatives.

@frost @drummer

Waiting for these epic rebuttals you must be typing, guys.

Shift

Power member.
Cann!bal said:
They target disadvantaged areas because the population there is poor and want quick cheap good-tasting food. This maximizes their profits. Rich people don't go to McDonald's like you said, so why would they put a McDonald's there? There's no market there.

The disadvantaged don't have to rely on fast food. A vegan diet can be extremely cheap and save you money in comparison to buying only junk food and fast food.

Yeah, morality is subjective, but that still means your morality has to be justified with logic and evidence.

Yeah, meat tastes pretty good. But destroying the planet and murdering and torturing an animal isn't worth it, especially when there are good-tasting vegan alternatives.

@frost @drummer

Waiting for these epic rebuttals you must be typing, guys.

It is easier to pick up some ready to eat food after working a a double shift rather than going home and having to make that organic Quinoa salad. People are tired and just want to go home and rest.

I have tried vegetarian foods that are pretty decent but many people wouldn't make that change.

A vegan diet still costs more than a typical diet ( fast food, unhealthy foods) .

Amp

Power member.
Who gives a shit, it's life. Eating meat is natural and it's the way the world works. Do you really think you're making a difference?

From the beginning of time we've hunted, farmed and fed on other organisms. It's LIFE.

Cann!bal

Power member.
Shift said:
It is easier to pick up some ready to eat food after working a a double shift rather than going home and having to make that organic Quinoa salad. People are tired and just want to go home and rest.

I have tried vegetarian foods that are pretty decent but many people wouldn't make that change.

A vegan diet still costs more than a typical diet ( fast food, unhealthy foods) .
Convenience isn't a good enough reason to destroy the planet and torture an animal their whole existence until they're murdered.

Like I've said, there are vegan alternatives to every animal product. You don't lose anything when you go vegan. Your taste buds aren't good enough either.

I personally know I'm spending less than I did before I was vegan, so I'm gonna have to say that's baloney.

Amp said:
Who gives a shit, it's life. Eating meat is natural and it's the way the world works. Do you really think you're making a difference?

From the beginning of time we've hunted, farmed and fed on other organisms. It's LIFE.
Humans are only behaviorally omnivores. Biologically and physiologically we are 100% herbivores like the rest of our closest common ancestors.

Rape and war is also natural and apart of life, however, that doesn't make them just.

I've already converted three people to veganism since I turned vegan in September, meaning I've helped save more than 10,000 (low modest estimate) animals from a fate of being tortured and murdered. And that figure excludes the thousands of animals I will save. Not to mention cutting our carbon footprints in half.

Shift

Power member.
Cann!bal said:
Convenience isn't a good enough reason to destroy the planet and torture an animal their whole existence until they're murdered.

Like I've said, there are vegan alternatives to every animal product. You don't lose anything when you go vegan. Your taste buds aren't good enough either.

I personally know I'm spending less than I did before I was vegan, so I'm gonna have to say that's baloney.
One account does not disprove or prove, it is just an opinion.

Where I live it is more expensive to buy organic and even some vegan rather than "regular" food.

Animals are only tortured in large raising operations while smaller ones tend to treat them better.

As long as the blade is sharp enough to cut through vital parts then the animal should feel no pain.

frost

Power member.
i had a cheeseburger earlier and it was so good i will die earlier and let the planet die with me before i stop eating meat