• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Please read.....

Zack

User is banned.
x 6 said:
i hope phillys account wasn't part of this as i sent him a 300$ moneypak and im still waiting on my btc . been around 4-5 hours since i sent him it
I think they was just doing it to inactive accounts but I could be wrong I had @threat pm me asking to buy my ig and he hasnt made a post since 2015.

anx

FeaR said:
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I'm not 100% sure what is going on and I can't get into contact with @Philly currently. [/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I would advise everyone to change there current passwords and emails on your accounts. [/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I would also advise everyone to not do any deals with members that have came back from the dead all of a sudden till I talk to @philly. [/font][/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]This isn't confirmed or anything but I would take some extra pre cautions for the time being. [/font]
when was the last time you talked to him?
I talked to him last night around 7pm CT well he pmd me but never replied back to my pm about changing my group which was supposed to be done last night he said

Rare

@producer I believe @cam can also help you with it.

Power member.
Matigo said:
@Philly is not compromised @"x 6", thats for sure.

alright thanks for that. hopefully we get our exchange done... just waiting on him now :|

Matigo

just a guy
@"x 6" I am sure you will be fine, he isn't on right now and hasn't been online. I am sorry but like Philly's usertitle says Patience is a virtue. He is a busy guy.

Power member.
Matigo said:
@"x 6" I am sure you will be fine, he isn't on right now and hasn't been online. I am sorry but like Philly's usertitle says Patience is a virtue. He is a busy guy.

i understand but why flee from an exchange? i can wait but damn i had some shit to buy and now i need to keep the sellers waiting

Eddie

User is banned.
I'm not gonna upgrade to do this feature. I would like to request a 1 month vacation banned please.

Hurt

Eddie said:
I'm not gonna upgrade to do this feature. I would like to request a 1 month vacation banned please.

As far as I know you don't have to be upgraded to change either your password or e-mail.

Just click User Cp, then Email or Password respectively.

Zac

Power member.
Hurt said:
As far as I know you don't have to be upgraded to change either your password or e-mail.

Just click User Cp, then Email or Password respectively.

I don't think he's referring to the thread. But instead the vacation ban. I don't know why he's posted it here.

Kurumi

Onyx user!
Are they doing "forgotten password"? cuz that's what it seems like.

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
A bump to this thread, if it is not already. Users need to read this because people are getting scammed.