• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Please read.....

FeaR

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I'm not 100% sure what is going on and I can't get into contact with @Philly currently. [/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I would advise everyone to change there current passwords and emails on your accounts. [/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif][font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I would also advise everyone to not do any deals with members that have came back from the dead all of a sudden till I talk to @philly. [/font][/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]This isn't confirmed or anything but I would take some extra pre cautions for the time being. [/font]

Rare

Changed my password earlier, thank you for bringing to everyone's attention.

Syn

User is banned.
Damn, yall site admins are lacking over here?? Where yall nigass at??? Where my clout at?

Therapy

Peace and Serenity.
Someone is trying to take down the FK streets, good luck on trying to figure out what is happening.

Rain

SHOUT OUT MY NIGGAS!!! A & A!

We stay lit #unstoppable

Syn

User is banned.
VIP said:
SHOUT OUT MY NIGGAS!!! A & A!

We stay lit #unstoppable

YEA BOY WE MAKING MOVES OUT HERE

VIP

BOY

FUCK
PHILLY
FUCK COLTIE

FUCK MATIGO

WE OUT HERE

Sosa

User is banned.
Sosa out here baby,

YALL THINK THIS A OUTDATED DB???

THIS 2016 DB, RETARD

FUCK YALL

WE OUT HERE

GANG BANG

BANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBBANGBANGBANGBANGANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANGBANG

Why yall removing the posts, yall embarrassed??

Shorty

User is banned.
@ MODS MESSAGE ME ON KIK
KIK - slipping

We will speak more on this

Package

Alpha said:
Imagine, being a 12yo butthurt little kid, a social outcast in the real world

half of the kids don't go out to even become social outcasts

but I'll change my shit asap

Power member.
i hope phillys account wasn't part of this as i sent him a 300$ moneypak and im still waiting on my btc . been around 4-5 hours since i sent him it

Matigo

just a guy
Please everyone, listen to this. My phone has been getting blown up since I have been at work for the past 8 hours, so please change your passwords and emails.

600Boy_LA

User is banned.
x 6 said:
i hope phillys account wasn't part of this as i sent him a 300$ moneypak and im still waiting on my btc . been around 4-5 hours since i sent him it
All I to say is... L

25fggreufdttrertygfsss

Power member.
600Boy_LA said:
All I to say is... L

25fggreufdttrertygfsss

now im getting super pissed off after seeing that and philly still hasn't paid me