• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

playstation 2 or 3 is best

thevipnoob

lol i would really go for the playstation 3 if i was you
this one is waay better you got bluray and such :D
i would not buy a ps2 anymore as its just an downgrade u make
ps2 is good but ps3 is better

That must be some kind of joke, mustn't it? PlayStation 3 of course. PlayStation 2 isn't even good with multiplayer game. By defination.. it sucks. Go for PlayStation 3.

That must be some kind of joke, mustn't it? PlayStation 3 of course. PlayStation 2 isn't even good with multiplayer game. By defination.. it sucks. Go for PlayStation 3.

armarasrar

Actually i used only Play Station 2 and did not know more about PS 3 but i think PS 3 will be better than PS 2

armarasrar

Actually i used only Play Station 2 and did not know more about PS 3 but i think PS 3 will be better than PS 2

SaiJust

I find this thread to be quite stupid. But fair at the same time, IF you cant afford a PS3. Get a PS2 and mod or soft mod it. Play all the games you like to enjoy by burning.

OR

With the money, go on Ebay and look for a old PS3 (Fat) and play your PSX, PS2 and PS3 games.

SaiJust

I find this thread to be quite stupid. But fair at the same time, IF you cant afford a PS3. Get a PS2 and mod or soft mod it. Play all the games you like to enjoy by burning.

OR

With the money, go on Ebay and look for a old PS3 (Fat) and play your PSX, PS2 and PS3 games.

darkbakshi

Play Station 3 is of course, better than Play station 2 but I guess I still prefer my play station 2, because first reason is I don't have the money to buy a PS3 and second is I don't have an HD TV to fully enjoy the graphics that PS3 has to offer. :)

innovat0r

Ofcourse PS3 is best. More good games with more good graphics in PS3.

toooot

Obviously PS3 is much better because its an upgrade of PS2 and more revise and more advanced but PS2 is a lot cheaper than PS3 and you can download free games for PS2.