• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

playstation 2 or 3 is best

caznlama

i have play station1 but i have planned to buy a new paly station which one is best to buy palystation2 or3

caznlama

i have play station1 but i have planned to buy a new paly station which one is best to buy palystation2 or3

caznlama

Zeroifrit

Well it is really up to you to chose which one you want , I mean PS2 is a lot cheaper and available.
And PS3 is new and more advanced , not to mention PS move device...

Well you can see some interesting facts between PS2 and 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXKnhAFnwXw

offcourse playstation 3 is better than playstation 2. I have used both but i think play and according to my experience you can buy playstation 3. it's very nice.

offcourse playstation 3 is better than playstation 2. I have used both but i think play and according to my experience you can buy playstation 3. it's very nice.

Mr.Exo

Obviously PS3, but i'm still waiting for Dragon ball Z boudokai 4. when that comes out, PS2 will have no use.

Mr.Exo

Obviously PS3, but i'm still waiting for Dragon ball Z boudokai 4. when that comes out, PS2 will have no use.

vullie

dude are you kidding us, of course u need to buy ps3 it has wifi, wireless controllers, its much better, better grapighs ofcoure its more expensive than ps2 but u will have 100x more fun than ps2

vullie

dude are you kidding us, of course u need to buy ps3 it has wifi, wireless controllers, its much better, better grapighs ofcoure its more expensive than ps2 but u will have 100x more fun than ps2

naorx

Lol wtf this question are you kidding of coruse Ps3 in everything is better haha . : P..

naorx

Lol wtf this question are you kidding of coruse Ps3 in everything is better haha . : P..

thevipnoob

lol i would really go for the playstation 3 if i was you
this one is waay better you got bluray and such :D
i would not buy a ps2 anymore as its just an downgrade u make
ps2 is good but ps3 is better