• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Parents: Fighting/Divorce. Called 911.

Fallout

User is banned.
Well, it's been a rough night to say the least. My parents are getting a divorce, at least I think they are. They've been fighting all night for a few hours now. My dad left, I don't know where and my mom is an emotional wreck right now. The fighting got pretty heated and I called the cops. It was my first time calling the cops, it was fun. I called 911 for a total of 52 seconds and hung up. My parents were fighting before that and my mom hit my dad and I thought he hit her so I just called 911. When I was on the phone talking with a 911 operator, my sister told me to hang up, so I did and she told me that my mom had slapped my dad. The cops never came, I didn't give them my address or anything, I just hung up. This shit has happened in the past and it has made my life a living hell. I doubt it will come to a complete end, but hopefully I wont have to deal with it as much anymore. I'm current 16 and I'm a junior in highschool. I was in my living room doing my homework when the fighting was taking place. The fighting was going up and down for hours. One second they're calmly talking and another second my parents are screaming their lungs out and breaking shit. My dad didn't yell much or do anything psychical at all to my mom, it was mostly my mom doing shit. My dad had an affair back in the day and my mom stayed with him, she thought she could fix it or something I don't know and I don't really care. I've been dealing with shit like this since I was very little.

I'm not looking for anything really guys, I just need to type this shit out, cause I don't really want to text any of my IRL friends right now and bother them with this heavy shit.

Mango

User is banned.
RE: Parents: Fighting/Divorce. Called 911 lol

I cant relate to you but at least you have both parents... even if they're no the best

glocktd

should've called when your mom hit your dad regardless if your dad hit her back being a girl does not make you exempt from an assault charge, best of luck with this.

Fallout

User is banned.

Shout said:
should've called  when your mom hit your dad regardless if your dad hit her back being a girl does not make you exempt from an assault charge, best of luck with this.

I know, that's why I hung up with 911. I didn't want my mom getting arrested. My dad cheated on my mom, he's at fault in a way, but that doesn't justify my moms actions.

Thanks for your support man.

Harmony

This kind of shit has already happened to me and my parents are "divorced" even though technically they were never married. I feel you dude, just stay strong homie.

Fallout

User is banned.

Clinic said:
This kind of shit has already happened to me and my parents are "divorced" even though technically they were never married. I feel you dude, just stay strong homie.

I wish my parents had gotten divorced years ago. I haven't really had like a normal family or anything over the years. Any good family moments only last for a short period of time. Having to live with your parents having huge fights ever now and then takes a toll on you really fast and will fuck you up if you don't stay strong.

Thanks man, it means a lot.

Yuuki

Damn, sorry to hear about this my dude. GL. I hope everything goes well for you and your family. I am a divorced child as well, shit happens. :/

Fallout

User is banned.

Yuuki said:
Damn, sorry to hear about this my dude. GL. I hope everything goes well for you and your family. I am a divorced child as well, shit happens. :/

Thanks for your support man. <3

Yuuki

Chad said:
Thanks for your support man. <3

No problem my dude. If you ever need to talk feel free to pm me! <3

Fallout

User is banned.

Yuuki said:
No problem my dude. If you ever need to talk feel free to pm me! <3

I'm staying strong right now, but if I ever fall down or need help in the future I'll PM you. Thank you.

Yuuki

Chad said:
I'm staying strong right now, but if I ever fall down or need help in the future I'll PM you. Thank you.

You got it dude! Everything will be okay in the end. :)

Voices

Power member.
@Chad I'm here for you senyor just remember I live in Minnesota so If you wanna fly over we can chill

Fallout

User is banned.
Voices said:
@Chad I'm here for you senyor just remember I live in Minnesota so If you wanna fly over we can chill

Lol. Thanks homie. <3

Devil

sucks to hear this happened homie, I can relate to 80% of what you said

Fallout

User is banned.
Awful said:
sucks to hear this happened homie, I can relate to 80% of what you said

Yeah man.

Thanks for your support.

Agony

discord: aguny
I know I'm a bit late, but I've been there. It's one of the things I've been through, that led me to get the tattoo I got. Now for one thing- sure the police might be able to help- but most of the time, you do not want them there. Why?

Here's what happened to me: my dad used to always fight with his girlfriend. He's an alcoholic, and so was she, so fighting and arguing happened naturally. Well one time, police were called, and I, along with my sister, ended up in a foster home. Social services fucked up my life a little. Where I am now is good, but I'll let you know, it's no longer with my father. Our family was torn apart. My sister is seperated from me. I haven't been with her for years. I've gone through a lottt. Been through many different foster homes. School. Since I moved schools often, I was the new kid and was always bullied. But ling story short-

Don't get police involved. With police comes DCF (department of child and families, social services). And with that comes hell.

The only ones that can truly solve your family issues is yourself. Your sister. Your parents. If they still seperate, it happens. But it doesn't have to be rough. If they ever fight, you need to truly be brave and step in. If they tell you to go away, stay out of it, whatever, yell louder that THEY need to think of YOU and your SISTER. Tell them both to calm down, walk away, and talk it over later. You can make a difference, despite how young you are. They're decisions will affect your life greatly. But you can guide them.

Chainsmoke

Onyx user!
You can always shoot me a PM if you ever need to chat and don't want it in a thread. Divorce is a hard thing on the children of the couple. It really is, I have been through it more than once and it ruined my childhood.

Fallout

User is banned.
SoLic said:
I know I'm a bit late, but I've been there. It's one of the things I've been through, that led me to get the tattoo I got. Now for one thing- sure the police might be able to help- but most of the time, you do not want them there. Why?

Here's what happened to me: my dad used to always fight with his girlfriend. He's an alcoholic, and so was she, so fighting and arguing happened naturally. Well one time, police were called, and I, along with my sister, ended up in a foster home. Social services fucked up my life a little. Where I am now is good, but I'll let you know, it's no longer with my father. Our family was torn apart. My sister is seperated from me. I haven't been with her for years. I've gone through a lottt. Been through many different foster homes. School. Since I moved schools often, I was the new kid and was always bullied. But ling story short-

Don't get police involved. With police comes DCF (department of child and families, social services). And with that comes hell.

The only ones that can truly solve your family issues is yourself. Your sister. Your parents. If they still seperate, it happens. But it doesn't have to be rough. If they ever fight, you need to truly be brave and step in. If they tell you to go away, stay out of it, whatever, yell louder that THEY need to think of YOU and your SISTER. Tell them both to calm down, walk away, and talk it over later. You can make a difference, despite how young you are. They're decisions will affect your life greatly. But you can guide them.

This is all 100% accurate and true. I called the police in the heat of the moment. I've never had to deal with anything this heavy in my life. I panicked and I didn't know what to do, I had to get them separated and the only thing that I could think of was calling 911 at the time. You're a really great guy man, really.

Thanks a lot for your support man, it really does mean a lot.

Chainsmoke said:
You can always shoot me a PM if you ever need to chat and don't want it in a thread. Divorce is a hard thing on the children of the couple. It really is, I have been through it more than once and it ruined my childhood.

It truly does suck, but a lot of people go through it in life. All you can do really is just stay strong and don't let it knock you down or keep you down.

Thanks for the support man.

Chainsmoke

Onyx user!
Chad said:
This is all 100% accurate and true. I called the police in the heat of the moment. I've never had to deal with anything this heavy in my life. I panicked and I didn't know what to do, I had to get them separated and the only thing that I could think of was calling 911 at the time. You're a really great guy man, really.

Thanks a lot for your support man, it really does mean a lot.

It truly does suck, but a lot of people go through it in life. All you can do really is just stay strong and don't let it knock you down or keep you down.

Thanks for the support man.

Absolutely! A lot of people have gone through it on both ends and from the kids point of view. These things happen and personally I think it makes people stronger. However, it's still not fun to go through and it rips the family apart. I really hope things work out, and you can take care of the things in that wonderful life of yours. @"Chad" 's life is @"Chad"'s life to take. Walk the path you want!

Fallout

User is banned.
Chainsmoke said:
Absolutely! A lot of people have gone through it on both ends and from the kids point of view. These things happen and personally I think it makes people stronger. However, it's still not fun to go through and it rips the family apart. I really hope things work out, and you can take care of the things in that wonderful life of yours. @"Chad" 's life is @"Chad"'s life to take. Walk the path you want!

I agree, it does make people stronger.

Thank you man.