• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Pardon Request: Phenom

Status
Not open for further replies.

RIP Mocking

User is banned.
UID_981 said:
Well were do I start I was banned from Forumkorner around 7-8 months ago, the reason I was banned is because I told Philly I turboed the gamertag K****s of the user K****s around 1 year ago maybe longer, later that same night of the regretful mistake I got ratted and the gamertag K****s and L*0 were both stolen from me which I guess was deserved I should never have turboed it, also emails and paypal was stolen. I guess the saying about carma is true words can't explain how sorry I am about turboeing that gamertag and would love to repay the guy if he was still here but hasn't been in-active in over a year. Since these 7-8 months whistle been gone from Forumkorner I truly would like to tell you all how much of a changed person I am, I really miss this website and would like to not only prove to myself but everyone on the forum how much I can be that same guy I was back in the day. I could sit here all day saying sorry but I know words don't disregard me from the regretful thing I did. I just hope you guys and the staff can see from this post how dedicated and devoted I am to this website. I actually feel lost not being here this is an amazing community and a amazing website, I used to have so many friends here that are missed a lot while I have been banned, most of which I don't have any contact information to speak to them. Whatever the decision, I will understand and really appreciate you for reading this thread.

-Phenom

i never knew who you were but you did get many chances , nonetheless , you seem sorry , i think you should be allowed back with the a title of DWC for a month seems fair .

Joey

User is banned.
Potion said:
i never knew who you were but you did get many chances , nonetheless , you seem sorry , i think you should be allowed back with the a title of DWC for a month seems fair .
Phenom has had one chance that was when he was doing a middleman deal and he gave the things back within the 2 hours which he stated and he had deal with caution for 2 months, the second is not a chance because he turboed and got banned for it thats not a chance. Plus hes been really legit for months and months now, he deserves a second chance hes always telling me how he wish he never did what he did that day and how he regrets it so much. I guess everyone makes mistakes and takes bad choices but as you can see how sorry he is i for one say he deserves a second chance.

Color

Joey said:
Phenom has had one chance that was when he was doing a middleman deal and he gave the things back within the 2 hours which he stated and he had deal with caution for 2 months, the second is a chance because he turboed and got banned for it thats not a chance. Plus hes been really legit for months and months now, he deserves a second chance hes always telling me how he wish he never did what he did that day and how he regrets it so much. I guess everyone makes mistakes and takes bad choices but as you can see how sorry he is i for one say he deserves a second chance.

Yes, Phenom is very legit. Just did a deal with him a while ago and it went easy. I also remember looking up to him as a very trusted member when I was new to the site.

RIP Mocking

User is banned.
Joey said:
Phenom has had one chance that was when he was doing a middleman deal and he gave the things back within the 2 hours which he stated and he had deal with caution for 2 months, the second is not a chance because he turboed and got banned for it thats not a chance. Plus hes been really legit for months and months now, he deserves a second chance hes always telling me how he wish he never did what he did that day and how he regrets it so much. I guess everyone makes mistakes and takes bad choices but as you can see how sorry he is i for one say he deserves a second chance.

so he had messed up twice , as you said . since he actually was kind enough to return the stuff , he has earned my vouch .

Joey

User is banned.
Potion said:
so he had messed up twice , as you said . since he actually was kind enough to return the stuff , he has earned my vouch .
he returned the items within the 2 hours he felt that badly about his actions, he also has my vouch

Shadow

Power member.
UID_981 said:
You have totally lost me for 1. I don't even use TTG. I used to have an account over 3 years ago which was banned for trying to do a giveaway away and in the end I tried to sell my TTG account and they IP banned me, and haven't been on that website since.

LOL. You made a thread and i called you out, you pm'd me saying you were Phenom and that you were british or some shit then you blocked me.

Alex

Power member.
Bring Phenom back very polite and proper should be thrown another chance.

Phenom

User is banned.
@Shadow, Oh yeah that obviously means its me doesn't it, nearly over half the forum most likely knows my name and what region I'm from, that doesn't automatically mean it was me just because someone sent you that. Ill tell you once more because you seem to not be listening and its kinda annoying. Me ( Phenom ) have not used TTG in over 3 years. + Even if i did what has TTG got to do related to this thread I got an aim message off a staff member linking to this Forum and I thought I would try my hardest to explain everything, and then you start talking about something that has never happened well not for me. If you have anything more to say PM me or PM a staff or admin your problem, I have no problem with you and I would like to keep it that way if you don't like me that's fine you have your opinion and your entitled to it. If you reply to this I won't re-reply because I'm not going to argue and debate with you something I know never happened.

-Phenom

Aggression

User is banned.
Even though I am also attempting to get a Pardon, I agree with letting Phenom back. I have done some successful deals with this guy. Shit, I used to sell him 48 hour codes once every 2 days.

Phenom, I hope to see you unbanned soon. Sincerely, Feat.

Hope

Power member.
Did many deals with him. Very legit. So unbelievably sexy but we did have one trouble, he left FK because of some stupid bullshit. We need a great member again! This is FK's chance!

Shadow

Power member.
Potion said:

He "seemed" sorry the last 20934230984 times he got chances too.

Phenom

User is banned.
Shot said:
Phenom! How are you doing old friend :)

Hey man, nice to still see your around the forums you should hit me up on aim been way too long :)

Shot

Philly.....gr33d....jason whoever.. please give this guy a second chance. Every wrong he has done he fixed it/ attempted to fix it.
come on... we all like phenom. he's a really good guy.

Greed

Power member.
Shot said:
Philly.....gr33d....jason whoever.. please give this guy a second chance. Every wrong he has done he fixed it/ attempted to fix it.
come on... we all like phenom. he's a really good guy.
As soon as he gets 4 votes for him being allowed back by staff members on this thread, he will be unbanned.

Joey

User is banned.
oh sick well now since mine counts since im your bestest friend bam unbanned ;)

Junior

You've turbo'd way more tags than the ones you mentioned in the thread, you shouldn't be allowed back you fucked over some of my friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.