• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Pardon Request: Phenom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phenom

User is banned.
Well were do I start I was banned from Forumkorner around 7-8 months ago, the reason I was banned is because I told Philly I turboed the gamertag K****s of the user K****s around 1 year ago maybe longer, later that same night of the regretful mistake I got ratted and the gamertag K****s and L*0 were both stolen from me which I guess was deserved I should never have turboed it, also emails and paypal was stolen. I guess the saying about carma is true words can't explain how sorry I am about turboeing that gamertag and would love to repay the guy if he was still here but hasn't been in-active in over a year. Since these 7-8 months whistle been gone from Forumkorner I truly would like to tell you all how much of a changed person I am, I really miss this website and would like to not only prove to myself but everyone on the forum how much I can be that same guy I was back in the day. Iv'e tried really hard to get into contact with this user, hes been inactive on Forumkorner for a year and 14 days, Iv'e tried numerous times to contact him on skype and aim but he never comes online. I could sit here all day saying sorry but I know words don't disregard me from the regretful thing I did. I just hope you guys and the staff can see from this post how dedicated and devoted I am to this website. I actually feel lost not being here this is an amazing community and a amazing website, I used to have so many friends here that are missed a lot while I have been banned, most of which I don't have any contact information to speak to them. Whatever the decision, I will understand and really appreciate you for reading this thread.

-Phenom

Living

Power member.
RE: Pardon Request Phenom

In my opinion you deserve the ban and should stay banned you've been way to many chances.

MCG

I liked you Phenom, but as I recall didn't you have two chances before? I would like to see you unbanned. Do you remember me? I'm MinecraftGeek.

Chill

PHENOM....

Philly allow his return, IF a scammer is allowed back then so should a turboer. Phenom is a good friend of mine and has been oh so legit ever since. <3

Phenom

User is banned.

MCG said:
I liked you Phenom, but as I recall didn't you have two chances before? I would like to see you unbanned. Do you remember me? I'm MinecraftGeek.

Theirs been two incidents one being the turbo incident and the other which was a middleman incident a moment of madness over maybe a year ago Items where returned within 2 hours and I was placed in the Deal with Caution group for almost 2 months.

And yeah bro I remember you ;)

CJ

Phenom is my buddy and deserves to be back he doesn't scam either or turbo

Phenom

User is banned.

Chill said:
PHENOM....

Philly allow his return, IF a scammer is allowed back then so should a turboer. Phenom is a good friend of mine and has been oh so legit ever since. <3

Thanks Chill really appreciate it bro, means a lot man <3 I wish words could show how much of a changed person I feel I really am now. Everyone is allowed their personal opinion on my action's and me as a person and I would not judge you any less.

Doctor

User is banned.

Phenom! I think you should come too. I cant remember the last time you turboed :D

Poe

User is banned.

Ahhhh my good friend Phenom..<3 Hope to see you come back bud.

Color

I want Phenom to be allowed back. He's legit as fuck, and chill as can be. :)
If all these scammers are allowed back, he should be.

Philly

Power member.
I am for you getting unbanned however, I would want you to pay dude back, no matter what.

Joey

User is banned.
I feel you should come back you are my best buddy and it would be great to have are own group again and having so many memories on here my vote is yes but obvi my vote does not count since its up to the staff

Sector

Power member.
It sounds like you really screwed up in the past, and that you had a few chances of redemption already. I don't know the real you, but everyone else wants you to come back.. so why not?

Greed

Power member.
You did many legit deals with me, I am for you getting unbanned.

Beats

Power member.
I couldn't believe that you got banned when it happened. You were doing some nice giveaways and I was really looking forward to it. Hope to see that you get unbanned.

Also welcome back Phenom.

Shadow

Power member.
UID_981 said:
Well were do I start I was banned from Forumkorner around 7-8 months ago, the reason I was banned is because I told Philly I turboed the gamertag K****s of the user K****s around 1 year ago maybe longer, later that same night of the regretful mistake I got ratted and the gamertag K****s and L*0 were both stolen from me which I guess was deserved I should never have turboed it, also emails and paypal was stolen. I guess the saying about carma is true words can't explain how sorry I am about turboeing that gamertag and would love to repay the guy if he was still here but hasn't been in-active in over a year. Since these 7-8 months whistle been gone from Forumkorner I truly would like to tell you all how much of a changed person I am, I really miss this website and would like to not only prove to myself but everyone on the forum how much I can be that same guy I was back in the day. I could sit here all day saying sorry but I know words don't disregard me from the regretful thing I did. I just hope you guys and the staff can see from this post how dedicated and devoted I am to this website. I actually feel lost not being here this is an amazing community and a amazing website, I used to have so many friends here that are missed a lot while I have been banned, most of which I don't have any contact information to speak to them. Whatever the decision, I will understand and really appreciate you for reading this thread.

-Phenom

No you can fuck yourself. You think 2 word gamertags are OG's and you even had the audacity for people to post their OG's on a thread on TTG so you could "rate" if they were OG or not. Not to mention even after you got chances you kept fucking up. I vote no.

Phenom

User is banned.
Shadow said:
No you can fuck yourself. You think 2 word gamertags are OG's and you even had the audacity for people to post their OG's on a thread on TTG so you could "rate" if they were OG or not. Not to mention even after you got chances you kept fucking up. I vote no.

You have totally lost me for 1. I don't even use TTG. I used to have an account over 3 years ago which was banned for trying to do a giveaway away and in the end I tried to sell my TTG account and they IP banned me, and haven't been on that website since.

Rick Harrison

Onyx user!
I've never spoken to you but it seems like you have changed for the better. I personally think you should be given a chance to prove yourself. I hope all works out for you and you truly do live up to everything you said. Maybe we can become good friends in the future. Good luck, Phenom. :)

Phenom

User is banned.
Maximum said:
I've never spoken to you but it seems like you have changed for the better. I personally think you should be given a chance to prove yourself. I hope all works out for you and you truly do live up to everything you said. Maybe we can become good friends in the future. Good luck, Phenom. :)

Thanks man really appreciate, you seem like a really nice reasonable person, hope we can speak more soon and become friends :)

Status
Not open for further replies.