• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Official new theme announcement! Please come vote, and make a suggestion!

Light or Dark theme?

• Total voters

Narc

User is banned.
Loos like the dark theme is winning by a long shot.

SWS

Power member.
I voted for the dark theme.

I use is it and prefer it a lot more than the light theme.

Jimmy

Ex-Staff Member
Valiant said:
@Jimmy I thought he said that it was just going to be one theme?

That's bad as I think we should be able to retain old themes

Amp

Power member.
I don't know of anyone who uses the White theme..
I can't wait to see how this turns out!

Mercedes

Power member.
I liked the light theme back before the new themes but I like the dark one better when you got the new themes.

Jaii

I prefer the dark theme, but seeing a lighter theme that is the only suggestion would take a while to get used too.

Astro

User is banned.
As I've mentioned to you, if you need a new background design, header or banner, get in touch.

blast

To be honest I think both themes look really nice. I think white looks a lot more clean and classy, dark looks a lot more laid back and chill. Will be happy with either decision that is made!

Ride

ThAnK yOu Ba$eD gOd NoW wE cAn HaVe GiF uSeRbArS aNd CuStOm ShIz. make sure to tell us the #color

Painkiller

User is banned.
I think we should use the light theme. Its much cleaner than the dark, in my opinion.

I support this idea @Philly ! Graphics design will vastly improve.

Crypto

I went ahead and voted for a dark theme. Images look much better against a dark background. :)

Beats

Power member.
By when should we have a glimpse of what the theme will look like?

Epidemic

User is banned.
Philly said:
It appears the community has spoken, dark theme it is!

Agreed, @Blast, @Cyrax, @Eleven, @FeaR, @Ghost, @Kid, @Painkiller, @Pandas, @Profanity, @PSN, @Swish, @Trilogy, and @"Ty-" make bad decisions under pressure anyways.

Schoolboy Q

User is banned.
Dark theme over light theme, unless the light theme is dulled not inordinately high where I have to lower my monitor brightness, also it would be cool if you just had the skin made where you could change the skin to whatever HEX code you want.

Ghost

White said:
Agreed, @Blast, @Cyrax, @Eleven, @FeaR, @Ghost, @Kid, @Painkiller, @Pandas, @Profanity, @PSN, @Swish, @Trilogy, and @"Ty-" make bad decisions under pressure anyways.

I thought this was an anonymous poll lmao. I just don't like the thought of always having to look at a black screen... -____-

Tempts

Onyx user!
Dark theme seems to be preferred by a lot of members, and to honest for most of the designers on here the dark theme is easier to work with.

Profanity

User is banned.
The dark theme is so fucking generic.

Atomic

Onyx user!
I really like the Dark theme a lot more than the white theme