• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

NBA Trades/Signings/Rookies

Envy

Grizzled
Blast said:
@Valiant Bulls already have Jimmy Butler and Ferdette, they also signed Doug McDermott this offseason and he will be such a big help. If they were to acquire Melo or Wade, or any other big time player... Holy shit they'd be stacked.

Jimmy Butler is a sg/sf so he can slide over for either player. I really like to see where they will be going under Thibs. Their defense is so good that if they got Melo to help score. Champions without a doubt.

blast

Valiant said:
Jimmy Butler is a sg/sf so he can slide over for either player. I really like to see where they will be going under Thibs. Their defense is so good that if they got Melo to help score. Champions without a doubt.
Yes! Party in my home city haha!

blast

Valiant said:
There's no place like basketball in chicago.
Honestly though, it gets so rowdy in the city after the bulls, or any chicago team wins. haha

@Kaine @Amp @Valiant @Beats @California @Rambo Lebron to the Cavs! Pretty happy about that.

California

Power member.
Blast said:
Honestly though, it gets so rowdy in the city after the bulls, or any chicago team wins. haha

@Kaine @Amp @Valiant @Beats @California @Rambo Lebron to the Cavs! Pretty happy about that.

Yea i just read it, damn im surprised.

blast

California said:
Yea i just read it, damn im surprised.
I'm not really, they're promising a ring and they are definitely contenders! Lebron, Kyrie, and Wiggins (If he isn't traded)

Cain

User is banned.
Blast said:
I'm not really, they're promising a ring and they are definitely contenders! Lebron, Kyrie, and Wiggins (If he isn't traded)

wow. If wiggins isn't traded that is going to be a great team. Give them a year to get chemistry then I can see them winning a few championships in the future.

Amp

Power member.
LeBron back to Cleveland.. I saw it coming!

Custom

Power member.
Bosh to HOU. #rednation lets go.

blast

@Valiant @Amp @California @Custom @Beats @Kaine
I got Bulls vs Cavs in the eastern Conference Championship
I got OKC vs Rockets in the Western Conference Championship
I got Bulls beating OKC in the NBA Finals in Game 6

Custom

Power member.
NoNoNo Rockets in 6 vs. Cavs. Red Nation cannot be tamed.

Cain

User is banned.
Blast said:

@Blast @Valiant @Amp @California @Custom @Beats

I don't think cavs will get that far this year. Whether they keep wiggins or trade him for Kevin Love I think they atleast need a year to get some chemistry going. I think next year they have a great chance at winning it all.

Amp

Power member.
Blast said:

I assume all teams will be contenders in the playoffs but it's too soon to say how things will go.
As of right now I can't see OKC losing to the Bulls, or the Bulls even making it to the finals.

I can see the Cavs going far, especially if they acquire K-Love, but for the most part they are a developing team even with LeBron.

Plus, you can't forget about the Spurs, they're still a strong team and are basically the same championship team.

Custom

Power member.
OP nvm fml Chris Bosh signs 5yr/118m deal with Heat. Drinking bleach atm. @Blast @Valiant @Amp @California @Beats @Kaine

blast

Custom said:
OP nvm fml Chris Bosh signs 5yr/118m deal with Heat. Drinking bleach atm. @Blast @Valiant @Amp @California @Beats @Kaine
Oh I thought I made a post about bosh. Yeah Idk rockets will still be good. You're right it's too early to decide I was just messing around.

Envy

Grizzled
I think LeBron will tie down Wiggins' potential. But he will develop besides LeBron. Wiggins will get traded. Either that or Dion will. Melo is deciding between the Knicks and the Bulls. I hope he chooses Bulls so badly. Even though I don't like that Ball Hog. The Bulls need it.

Amp

Power member.
Valiant said:
I think LeBron will tie down Wiggins' potential. But he will develop besides LeBron. Wiggins will get traded. Either that or Dion will. Melo is deciding between the Knicks and the Bulls. I hope he chooses Bulls so badly. Even though I don't like that Ball Hog. The Bulls need it.

LeBron isn't the player to tie down a player's potential. I would say that about Kobe, but not LeBron.
He's a really good team player and I'm sure Wiggins will work great being around LeBron.
LeBron will help him flourish.

I hope Melo goes to the Bulls, but I see him staying with New York. The Bulls need a dominant scorer and someone who can come up in the clutch, and Melo is that person. I think if he goes there, it will be a positive thing especially once they build chemistry.

blast

Valiant said:
Melo is going back to the Knicks unfortunately.
Honestly I'm not that mad, the Bulls acquired Gasol and though he isn't an all star he'll help out the amazing front court we already have. Also with Ferdette, Butler, and Rose our back court is pretty good as well, we should still have a good season.

Envy

Grizzled
Blast said:
Honestly I'm not that mad, the Bulls acquired Gasol and though he isn't an all star he'll help out the amazing front court we already have. Also with Ferdette, Butler, and Rose our back court is pretty good as well, we should still have a good season.

Yeah that seems pretty nice. I'm glad you joined @Blast, and made this thread. I haven't seen very many basketball lovers much on this site. I just hope by the end of this free agency, the west won't be as stacked as last year...