• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

My son was born today!

jason

This is what I call an achievement. Congratulations to you and your girl!

His name is just the cherry on top because he's named after one of Volkswagen's coolest luxury subsidiaries.

Exist

Formerly @Trap
@Soldier
@Solar
@Jason

Again, thank you all for your kind words. It means a lot to me knowing there are nice members on here that I can share this personal information with & not get attacked for doing so. I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. This has got to be the friendliest forum I'm on at the moment. Thank you. I'm very proud of my son & I've only known him for 24 hours. Very nervous, very scared. But at the same time I'm filled with undeniable joy & excitement. I will post more pictures in the upcoming months, if everyone would be okay with that.

Ohm

Power member.
@Trap , once again, good luck with your new child, I wish the best of luck to you, your child and your family.

Are you going to leave FK for the time being?

Exist

Formerly @Trap
Supreme Leader said:
@Trap , once again, good luck with your new child, I wish the best of luck to you, your child and your family.

Are you going to leave FK for the time being?

I will continue to be active but my post count & time online will be decreased somewhat substantially due to working full-time & coming home to my Newborn. But I certainly won't be leaving. I'm here to stay. I'll be staying as active as possible.

Solar

Power member.
Trap said:
@Soldier
@Solar
@Jason

Again, thank you all for your kind words. It means a lot to me knowing there are nice members on here that I can share this personal information with & not get attacked for doing so. I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. This has got to be the friendliest forum I'm on at the moment. Thank you. I'm very proud of my son & I've only known him for 24 hours. Very nervous, very scared. But at the same time I'm filled with undeniable joy & excitement. I will post more pictures in the upcoming months, if everyone would be okay with that.
No problem, man. I'm sure that you'll be an amazing father.

Sector

Power member.
Congratulations, mate!

Bentley is a perfect name. It's odd that I've been planning on naming my first-born Bentley for quite some time.

Exist

Formerly @Trap
Sector said:
Congratulations, mate!

Bentley is a perfect name. It's odd that I've been planning on naming my first-born Bentley for quite some time.

Oh wow, that's peculiar. They'd be twins! Thank you for the kind words.

Envy

Grizzled
Hopefully your baby becomes the type of person you will want him to be. Remember, aggression only results in aggression, whereas love always results in love. Good luck and congratulations mate.

Exist

Formerly @Trap
Valiant said:
Hopefully your baby becomes the type of person you will want him to be. Remember, aggression only results in aggression, whereas love always results in love. Good luck and congratulations mate.

Thanks for the kind words. That was very well put together. I may need to place you in my private group. I'm going to think about it.

Off topic- When my son is old enough to know what an "Internet Forum" is, as well as what "Kudos" are, I'm going to let him know he received an ass-load. Much love, brothers. <3

Beats

Power member.
Isn't birth just a wonderful thing? It brings joy to the people around it.

Exist

Formerly @Trap
Beats said:
Isn't birth just a wonderful thing? It brings joy to the people around it.

Not going to lie to you, I nearly balled my eyes out upon seeing him for the very first time. To think: "I created that beautiful human being." "I brought life into this world." Once you see your baby, you no longer have that same feeling of: "I never want kids. Just no." It all changes. Trust me, I was that person.

Goddd

User is banned.
Ayyyyee congratulations my guy. Tell him I said wassup. GGGG (goo goo gah gah)

Exist

Formerly @Trap
Painkiller said:
Kudos much? How's the baby bruh? Have you been able to sleep? Lol

Bentley is plenty healthy. He's in or above the average percentile for height, weight, etc. His heartbeat, O2 levels, hair, everything they said was perfect.

As far as me, I haven't slept in a week for more than 2 hours at a time. But it's all worth it.

Epic

User is banned.
Congrats dude. I can't even imagine me being a father. Good luck in the future with your kid