• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

My son was born today!

Chiraqqqq

User is banned.
Congratulation, your baby is adorable.

Michael

Congratulations, @"Trap"! He's beautiful.

Hopefully he can grow up and join the forum and see his baby pictures! Keep us updated, my man. Also, are you married?

Exist

Formerly @Trap
Michael said:
Congratulations, @"Trap"! He's beautiful.

Hopefully he can grow up and join the forum and see his baby pictures! Keep us updated, my man. Also, are you married?

Thanks, brother. Will do!

He'll be an FK Badass...haha. Nah, she's just my girlfriend right now. But we are planning on getting married in the future. Within the next few years we'll be getting engaged.

Michael

Trap said:
Thanks, brother. Will do!

He'll be an FK Badass...haha. Nah, she's just my girlfriend right now. But we are planning on getting married in the future. Within the next few years we'll be getting engaged.

Good to see you actually want to raise the kid. Props to you, you're going to be a great father.

Exist

Formerly @Trap
Michael said:
Good to see you actually want to raise the kid. Props to you, you're going to be a great father.

I really hope so. I've been pretty nervous the past 24 hours. But I'm going to be the best father I can be. I will dress him up in silly outfits & post them in this thread from time to time.

Michael

Trap said:
I really hope so. I've been pretty nervous the past 24 hours. But I'm going to be the best father I can be. I will dress him up in silly outfits & post them in this thread from time to time.

It's natural to feel nervous, I presume. It's going to be hard for you since this generation is completely fucked up.

Jamil

@hydrogen
Aye, see if he's tryna buy some Kiks? LMK. I just got some for him.

Mountain Dew

User is banned.
Your son is very adorable and I bet he will get all the females lol. But I hope for the best of you and your family. It is a huge adventure of being a parent but you will love it

Pandas

User is banned.
Congratulations to the endless crying and you going mental thinking that your laptop is a giant cookie because of the lack of sleep :)

Also, oh my god. He was born at the exact same time ( 4:29 ) and weighed the same as me o:

Painkiller

User is banned.
Wow trap I have a lot of respect for you... It seems like you really want to be a good father and you really take pride in oyour son. Hopefully you will still be active on the forum.

Hopefully your son doesn't do the things I did where I picked all the keys off the keyboard when I was a baby loool

SOS

Aww, congrats bro :) He's a cutie

Jaii

Aw bae, this baby is fucking cute, no wonder you haven't been around to talk to me, keep in touch, you'll be busy 24/7 now but good luck with the family!

Shame he wasn't born 9 minutes earlier, could of called him the high life bentley ;)

Exist

Formerly @Trap
Painkiller said:
Wow trap I have a lot of respect for you... It seems like you really want to be a good father and you really take pride in oyour son. Hopefully you will still be active on the forum.

Hopefully your son doesn't do the things I did where I picked all the keys off the keyboard when I was a baby loool

Thanks man! Oh dear god, I did the same thing when I was a little toddler. Ripped apart all the important keys off my mother's keyboard to her ancient computer. Haha.

SOS said:
Aww, congrats bro
yWRAP8W.png
He's a cutie

Thanks homie. I appreciate it. Hit me up more often.

Pandas said:
Aw bae, this baby is fucking cute, no wonder you haven't been around to talk to me, keep in touch, you'll be busy 24/7 now but good luck with the family!

Shame he wasn't born 9 minutes earlier, could of called him the high life bentley
mfDY3UA.png

I won't be busy 24/7. Newborn babies sleep for like 4 hours at a time. All day, all night. They just wake up to breastfeed & go right back to sleep. It's pretty easy for the first few months. Just the lack of a good sleep schedule is the only downside.

Solar

Power member.
Congratulations. I wish him the best.