• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

My new animated desktop + Tutorial.

Lith

Crayo said:
Graphics Card does play a big role. The memory as well plays a big role lol. People just assume they actually don't, but trust me they do.

He said he had MW2, Photoshop, Dragon Age: 2, and Visual Studio 2010. Realize that Photoshop and Visual Studio hog memory to get actions done, so they take up like 30%+ of your memory, then MW2 takes up memory, and Dragon Age: 2 does too.

Spaz

Your clock Wreck, is that a widget thingy?

Android

Spaz said:
Your clock Wreck, is that a widget thingy?

I'm pretty sure it is a widget, a clock widget obviously, it looks pretty nice.

Anxiety

User is banned.
Lith said:
Crayo said:
Graphics Card does play a big role. The memory as well plays a big role lol. People just assume they actually don't, but trust me they do.

He said he had MW2, Photoshop, Dragon Age: 2, and Visual Studio 2010. Realize that Photoshop and Visual Studio hog memory to get actions done, so they take up like 30%+ of your memory, then MW2 takes up memory, and Dragon Age: 2 does too.
Yes but he hasn't listed his specs. Even a measly 3GB RAM could handle those being open, not to mention a decent graphics card.

I'm not making this up, I'm a qualified IT Technician at 17 :wink:.

Spaz

Total bollocks ^^ he got kicked out for fighting :D

EDIT: can someone link me to the Win7 Flip clock either Wreck has or the one the OP has pls i can't find it :S

Lith

Crayo said:
Lith said:
Crayo said:

Yes but he hasn't listed his specs. Even a measly 3GB RAM could handle those being open, not to mention a decent graphics card.

I'm not making this up, I'm a qualified IT Technician at 17 :wink:.

I have a Nvidia GeForce GTX 570, 4GB RAM, and Photoshop + Dreamweaver + GTA: SA lags.

rampage2gene

It looks beautiful i love it and wiggles i may know a person that can help you out with Linux unless you know someone already.