• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Music I listen to

Edge

I listen mostly to D12 and Eminem. But when I don't feel like it I just listen to some Coldplay or Linkin Park, Fort Minor and that stuff :l.

Edge

Flawless said:
Lol, we got something in common, but i only listen to Eminem <3 :p

I can see that by your User Title =P, everyone loves Eminem =D.

The Elіte

I like Pink Floyd, not the user, (IDK you), but the band, I have a 5-6 six foot poster on my wall, wanna see? and Eminem and JayZ (not the new shit, but the classic JayZ like the original blueprint) Eminem has been good and always will be, but I hate how people say, Eminem only raps about life, not drugs, sex, or anything insane, because I may quote a line of his lyrics "I was born with a D*ck in my brain, yeah F*cked in the head."

Pink Floyd

I'm quite fond of them as well, as I'm sure you may be able to tell. I had a chance to get about a 5 foot poster a few years ago, but I chose a Led Zeppelin one instead.

The Elіte

Pink Floyd said:
I'm quite fond of them as well, as I'm sure you may be able to tell. I had a chance to get about a 5 foot poster a few years ago, but I chose a Led Zeppelin one instead.

I have one of them too, second favorite band, I play guitar, and stairway to heaven is a effin pain.

The Elіte

Thats cool, I wish I could, I mean, I can barely act on my own accord when I'm sleeping, you can play guitar in your sleep, or were you meaning in your dreams?

The Elіte

thats interesting, have you ever woke up, and your stuffed teddy bear was missing, and you went crying to your mommy, and shes like, oh its ok, we will get you another one, and you say, noooo, you cant replace him, and she says oh shut up.

The Elіte

noooo, I used a condom, and plus that was way before your time., back when she liked to get around.

x04a

Onyx user!
TehPronePureOfCoD said:
noooo, I used a condom, and plus that was way before your time., back when she liked to get around.

Oh right, I forgot. Shes been dead for 15 years though, so I'm sure you had fun with a corpse.

The Elіte

x04a said:
Oh right, I forgot. Shes been dead for 15 years though, so I'm sure you had fun with a corpse.

no, It was like 75 when we did it, so she was alive and healthy.