• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Most embarrassing moment!!

Evilmaster09

We do stuff like that, except you pass round something that doesn't hurt if it gets thrown at you :p

Zeroifrit

We have to throw paper to each other.

So we sometimes do a prank and everyone make one paper and throw it away in the same time.

Dawn of War

User is banned.
something happened to me yesterday at school and it sucked camel >.<

It was lunch time so I skipped straight to recess, and I was planning on asking this hot girl out right after recess, but of COURSE, as i'm shooting basketball she just HAPPENS to walk by, so then I got distracted and accidentally hit her in the face with the ball... She slapped me :(

what are the odds of that happening?- very much apparently so....

I think the most embarrassing for me was when I fell into the ditch near my high school. There was flood in front of my school at that time. I walked slowly at the edge of the ditch but suddenly I slipped and fell into the ditch. Everybody who saw that incident laughed loudly. I was so embarrassed.

respawn

I think the most embarrassing for me was when I fell into the ditch near my high school. There was flood in front of my school at that time. I walked slowly at the edge of the ditch but suddenly I slipped and fell into the ditch. Everybody who saw that incident laughed loudly. I was so embarrassed.

Unlucky :D Sounds embarasing

jamei

i guess when someone caught me and my boyfriend kissing at the back of our comfort room hahaha really funny

ranzia07

haha. I was about to share my experience but I see some didn't share theirs. so I'll keep mine to myself.

Well is this very embarrassing, yet i was reading and then got really thirsty and started drinking my water up until the moment some one was laughing and once i looked away and he had fell and then i threw the water front of the student front of me all over her hair.

Ha..ha.. That can happen to anybody. Then, what was her reaction? And did you apologize?

meneer15

Hmm I will keep the embaressing moments for myself.
My classmate once had a funny moment, he fell asleep in maths class and we got a teacher from Greece. ( I'm from Holland, do the maths, accent + fun moments ). That teacher took a glass of water and poured it over my classmate's head untill he woke up and shouted: "WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU DOING ?!?!" and then he had to go to the principal for swearing in class :p.

meneer15

It was we all lol'd sooo much :D. He got suspended for 1 week for sleeping and swearing in class but he did got his hair and face washed :p.