• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Most embarrassing moment!!

cris09

What was your most embarrassing moment in school? An incident that you remember very vividly even now? Do you smile now thinking about it? Please share them with us.

cris09

Lol I know better than to reply to this thread!
Haha..come on, you can be honest here, just for this thread maybe :p . What was it, dude? :) :) :)

Reksii

My most embarrassing moment so far at school was the time we had lunch and I tripped to a rock.
Oh, how all those eyes were staring at me with their laughs.

Evilmaster09

I thought I was alone so I ran downstairs and started dancing infront of the T.V and my parents were in the room behind me staring at me.

cris09

Lol..double lol..triple lol..You must have made their day. By the way, the thread was for a school incident. Doesn't matter. Your post was equally funny.

tehexmen

HAH! Telling my TOP SECRET moments to somebody in the internet? i don't think so...

cris09

OK :D read this thread as the second most embarrassing moment in your school life. Now happy? :p

cris09

Haha..Let me gather some courage by reading your experiences. ;) Then I am surely going to reveal mine.

Icon

I've been caught doing some stuff with my gf on the girls bathroom and got suspended for 1 day xD

More info?

Send me 10 $ paypal

cris09

Nah..its OK. Thanks for the offer. For someone who is broke, I can control my fantasy. :p I first thought that that $10 offer is a part of your signature!!!

Zeroifrit

I've been caught doing some stuff with my gf on the girls bathroom and got suspended for 1 day xD

More info?

Send me 10 $ paypal

Like what? Holding her powder , and purse while she was in the WC. XD jk I am not interested.

So my most embarrassing moment is school what when I leaned to get the chalk from the floor and one dude made a sound so it looked like I farted during doing that. He got beaten up later. :)

cris09

\"Icon\" said:

More info?

Send me 10 $ paypal

Like what? Holding her powder , and purse while she was in the WC. XD jk I am not interested.

So my most embarrassing moment is school what when I leaned to get the chalk from the floor and one dude made a sound so it looked like I farted during doing that. He got beaten up later. :)

Lol..this is getting better..very funny dude..Thanks for sharing :D :D :D I will post my experience soon :p

Evilmaster09

Well, for school, mine was when I tripped someone over which was funny until he dropped his pizza and juice all over me.

The pizza was hot too, so the cheese stuck to me.

PedroCJ

Well this might be useless, but I'm going to share with you guys what happened with me. When I was 10 years old, I was in the class waiting for the teacher permission to talk, so I was with my hand in the air. I remember that I waited a lot (like 3 minutes or something xD ) because my teacher was explaining to my schoolmate something. When he finally gave me permission to talk ... I forgot what I wanted to say. I know it's pretty stupid. :)

Vipul

When I got caught in maxus mall while stealing chocolate.
Ah sucks. All people were watching me.
Dont ask more.
Tell me yours.

Zeroifrit

My most embarrassing moment was when I told my \"friend\" who I liked back in the day and he went around telling everyone..Yea i punched him in the face

I was expecting that to happen , good one.

Also i just remembered one of mine experience.

In a mall i was in one shop and some granny next to me took some underwear and lift it up to see it better, and my friend got an camera and took a photo in which was i next to that old granny while she was holding that underwear.
Next thing he did he spread it on FB with quotes: With granny in shopping . Well later ... you know the drill: Cough him in front of school and made him sorry...

JeterFan428

Well in history we do this thing called popcorn reading. Its where my teacher starts off with a tennis ball then tosses it to someone else to read. So my friend had it, and I was kind of half asleep. He was done reading and he tossed it to me. I completely missed it and it hit me in the face. Infront of the whole class, including a girl that I like.