• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Moderator Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

DotDot

Name (Nickname): DotDot
Which section would you like to moderate: Lobby
Any past experience: Owned several forums. Good with people.
Extra Information: The Lobby is one of the busiest sections on any forum. I'm quick and always online.

Nicco

Onyx user!
Name (Nickname): Nick
Which section would you like to moderate: Lobby
Any past experience: Moderator on clan forums (I can PM you the link to the forums if interested. I don't want to post it here because websites/forums are not allowed.), and was a moderator of a cafe lounge forum about 2 years ago. (Again, I can PM you the link if you're interested.)
Extra Information: I'm pretty sure you know me from HF, GS, and I think I've seen you at DP. I'm known as an active guy who is simply looking to help others out. I'm Techno's really good friend, we live pretty close and hangout frequently and I'm sure you have good forum relations with him hence his status on GS and RG. =)
Looking at the applications that have been posted, I'm not the best choice there is. I'm new here, I don't even have 15 posts, I'm not VIP (Yet :p), and most of all, no one except the The Elite and Techno know who I am. But does that mean anything? Absolutly not. It's a people-person type job. You can't be simply given the title of a forum moderator for being knowledged in forum moderating and gaming, it's the ability to communicate with others, and keep the forum a place where everyone will be looking forward to go to after they're day job or whatever it is they have to do. And that, is where I think I can play a key role.
I hope my application is considered, and good luck to ALL applicants.

Jorim™

Onyx user!
Name (Nickname):Jorim/Jorim
Which section would you like to moderate:Graphics
Any past experience:As Mod/admin on several forums, and servers.
Extra Information:I love graphics with a passion, hoping that with this, it can get some more attention into the section.

Status
Not open for further replies.