• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Moderator Applications

Status
Not open for further replies.

RAF

Onyx user!
As this website is growing at a steaming rate, I will need some members to work beside me in keeping this forum running smooth, and at a steady rate.

I'm in need of Moderators for multiple sections, those being:
  • Lobby
  • RuneScape General Discussion
  • RuneScape Tutorials
  • Graphics Section (3 forums)
The layout to apply with is this:
Code:
[color=#1E90FF][u][b]Name (Nickname):[/b][/u][/color]
[color=#1E90FF][u][b]Age:[/b][/u][/color]
[color=#1E90FF][u][b]Which section would you like to moderate:[/b][/u][/color]
[color=#1E90FF][u][b]Any past experience:[/b][/u][/color]
[color=#1E90FF][u][b]Extra Information:[/b][/u][/color]

Keep the spam to minimum, I don't want to see replies to other applications and or applicants. Only applications.

- The Elite

Atrain

Name (Nickname) : Anthony (Atrain)
Which section would you like to moderate: Lobby or Either Runescape Section
Any past experience: Mod on MANY sites dating back to 2006, Also owned 2 previous forums and currently own PerfettoForums
Extra Information: I am more than dedicated and willing to help in any aspect needed. Also have 34 Positive Rep (0 Neg Rep) on HF, L33t member on HF, and also a part of The Alliance.

BlackRa1n

Onyx user!
Name (Nickname) : Isa
Which section would you like to moderate: RuneScape General Discussion
Any past experience: i was running my own forum
Extra Information:i just want to help this community and make it better

Zennywop

User is banned.
Name Anthony Vaughn Sheppard (Shep)
Age: 14 born on the 15/1/96 (more mature then most kids at my age
Which section would you like to moderate: any section :) Maybe the Market place if thats alright
Any past experience: No but i am trusted on other sites. I would like to try out as a first, it's always nice to become something new :p
Extra Information:I believe in this forum, would really love to help out

V1RU5

Name (Nickname): Hasan Kanjee (V1RU5) (mR kAnDy)
Which section would you like to moderate: Runescape tutorials or Rune General Discussion
Any past experience: No, but I can learn very quickly and I will be a great help to your forums.
Extra Information: I know The Elite very well from another forum. You have posted many eBooks that were a great asset to me. I am sure just like you, this site will be very successful. That is why I would like to assist you in making this site a great success :)

Danger Close

Onyx user!
Name (Nickname): Tim
Which section would you like to moderate: General Section, and/or Marketplace
Any past experience: None.
Extra Information: Ub3r on HF, no one speaks badly about me. I have decent vocabulary and grammar.
I'm a mature member of the forums, if you know me well enough. I have a tendency sometimes to put a bit of mild flamming. But it'll never go to the extreme.

Buddy_mybb_import10515

Name (Nickname) : Will
Which section would you like to moderate : Lobby
Any past experience : I used to be mod on a few role playing forums.
Extra Information : I am a member of HF, GS, and very active.

Vanquish

Onyx user!
Name (Nickname): My name is Chris! But you know that..
Which section would you like to moderate: I would like to moderate the graphic section, as you know I'm a Graphics Guru and future Designer!:)
Any past experience: 3 years of graphics under my belt. I've moderated on multiple forums, including BattleScape, one of the biggest RSPS.
Extra Information: I hope you get a good moderator for these forums, as it may depict the future for it. It may also stop corruption from spreading onto here.
Best of luck man! I'm behind you with whatever choice you make!

flAmingw0rm

Name (Nickname): Risto (flAmingw0rm)
Which section would you like to moderate: GFX Section
Any past experience: As a forum moderator? Yea. I haz no GFX skills, but I know how to stop the spam etc. I don't need GFX skillz for that I guess. :)
Extra Information: ily

The Beast

Onyx user!
Name (Nickname): The Beast (justin)
Which section would you like to moderate: MarketPlace/General Section
Any past experience: Yes i was a mod on two sites.
Extra Information:Well, I am very dedicated. You know me oh so well i'm one of your good friends (i think) I like to share my knowledge with others and protect and help the site become a better place for everyone. If i was chosen to be a moderator i am sure you will not be disappointed.

liamrocks816

Name Liam (None):
Which section would you like to moderate: General Discusson
Any past experience: I have been forum mods on some botting sites.
Extra Information: I play runescape on a daily basis. I am always active with forums I join. And would love to help out the community, by monitoring it :D

tiky12

Trevor (Trev? haha):
Which section would you like to moderate: Runescape general Discussion
Any past experience: A little bit, i've been a mod on rsc private server forums, like stork-pk, ive also been in game mods on king-pk and piru-pk, i know that's not all forums but i could give it a go.
Extra Information: There's nothing much, i think id be a pretty good mod, im active on forums, like rsbot, and a few others, i think being mod would be a good thing for these forums :D

Name (Nickname): Noah.
Which section would you like to moderate: Lobby
Any past experience: Yes, I used to be Moderator on multiple of my clans forums, we died, though it had nothing to do with me. I believe our forums were well run, and organized with me as moderator.
Extra Information: I will not be biased towards friends, I will serve punishment as I deem fit for the problem, not depending on whether I think they are cool or not.

Cona

Onyx user!
Name (Nickname): Conor nick: Cona.
Which section would you like to moderate: Market/Gen.
Any past experience: Was a admin on RSPortal.org and a Moderator on RSBot.org.
Extra Information:I do my job well at modding/administrating. I'm not a softy, I'm firm and won't take any shit.

Michael

Name (Nickname) : I am Michael.
Which section would you like to moderate: Runescape General Discussion.
Any past experience: To be honest, this would be the 3rd forum I could be Moderator on, So not much.
Extra Information: I'm here to learn, I know my posts are low but day by day you will see them rise & all HQ. I am excell at grammar & I'm a veteran on Runescape, I can be on for about 6-7 hours a day & moderate the forum. I know I can do well & I can learn new things. So please, take this application into consideration.

Zennywop

User is banned.
Cona said:
Name (Nickname): Conor nick: Cona.
Which section would you like to moderate: Market/Gen.
Any past experience: Was a admin on RSPortal.org and a Moderator on RSBot.org.
Extra Information:I do my job well at modding/administrating. I'm not a softy, I'm firm and won't take any shit.

Dont let him be mod. Very untrustworthy :p

Sorry for off topic :p

Michael

I'm not, I'm just telling you because you probably didn't read the thread properly. I also don't care if you're my enemy.

Status
Not open for further replies.