• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Meal Plan - Should I be Hungry?

Magic

A little more information than my previous thread. Getting my height and weight information on Monday.

So basically, I get hungry between breakfast and lunch, then very very hungry between lunch and dinner. My friends say I don't eat enough and my parents say I eat more than enough.
Any advice is appreciated.

Breakfast Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday at 8-8:20am. And 10:15am on the other days (Until I find a part time job). Going to start eating Kellogg’s honey and oats every other day, would you recommend it? But for now I have...

Porridge with semi slimmed milk
https://goo.gl/Vg2Ryv
Apple
https://goo.gl/aDicVz
Banana
https://goo.gl/LoVFYh
Special K chocolate cereal bar
https://goo.gl/KIaTWu

Lunch Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 12:15-12:30am. Generally same time maybe 1pm on other days.

1 sandwich, small amount of butter,
Lettuce, cheese, ham, cut up red peppers or yellow peppers.
Apple
Banana
Special K chocolate cereal bar

Dinner 5:30-6pm at the latest, rarely 5pm.

Changes everynight, sometimes Pizza with lettuce and pepper toppings.
Two chicken raps with lettuce or one rap with chips.
1 burger with lettuce and chips.
Cottage Pie
Lasange
Curry with chicken
Sometimes foods with veg
Curry pie and chips
Not sure what else, sometimes its fills me up, sometimes it doesn't.

I go for a 30 minute run at about 7:30 or 8pm, definitely over 2 miles as the distance is measured on google maps. 1 apple when I return.

@hobbs @chill do you know any sites were I can ask questions like this? Not just article sites.

Rare

I think your breakfast and lunch could have a few more things.
Try eating things that will fill you up.

αяυη

Power member.
How about you track everything you eat for a week and then you'll see if you are eating enough.
Hard to tell by just saying 'I eat this'
Download myfitnesspal and track EVERYTHING including drinks, sauces etc and then we'll have a better idea.

Magic

Hobbs said:
How about you track everything you eat for a week and then you'll see if you are eating enough.
Hard to tell by just saying 'I eat this'
Download myfitnesspal and track EVERYTHING including drinks, sauces etc and then we'll have a better idea.

I tried making a profile on the app and when I put 1998 then click done it crashes off it. Doesn't do it with 1996. Shall I lie?

αяυη

Power member.
Magic said:
I tried making a profile on the app and when I put 1998 then click done it crashes off it. Doesn't do it with 1996. Shall I lie?

You mean your age? Should 't be an issue if that is then just delete it and re-install it.. 
Or you can easily change your age within the app anyway.

Magic

Hobbs said:
You mean your age? Should 't be an issue if that is then just delete it and re-install it.. 
Or you can easily change your age within the app anyway.

It's asking for my weight and height and stuff but I'm not sure what mine is at the moment? Checking in boots on Monday.

Space Time

User is banned.
This looks like a decent start to a diet that will fill you up.
But I normally have a bigger breakfast then that so then I can wait and then have a small snack at around 2. Then breakfast. It might not be the best for you but it works for me.

also check reddit out
There are some really good fitness instructors there despite the stereotype of all redditors being fedora wearing fat fucks.

Magic

Space Time said:
This looks like a decent start to a diet that will fill you up.
But I normally have a bigger breakfast then that so then I can wait and then have a small snack at around 2. Then breakfast. It might not be the best for you but it works for me.

also check reddit out
There are some really good fitness instructors there despite the stereotype of all redditors being fedora wearing fat fucks.

Today I had a full bowl of Kellogg’s Special K Oats & Honey and managed to fit a banana in there too. Had an apple after. Satisfied but like half the box of cereal is full now...

Space Time

User is banned.
Magic said:
Today I had a full bowl of Kellogg’s Special K Oats & Honey and managed to fit a banana in there too. Had an apple after. Satisfied but like half the box of cereal is full now...
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]"but like half the box of cereal is full now..."[/font]
Wait what do you mean by that?

And that breakfast is good. You should be full and have enough energy to get to lunch :)
I just have a full breakfast when I have time e.g. Beans, Bread, Sausage, carrot, lettuce, cucumber, eggs, sometimes bacon, but like once every 2 weeks.
If not then on my way to school I just pick up pastry from local tesco.

Magic

Space Time said:
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]"but like half the box of cereal is full now..."[/font]
Wait what do you mean by that?

And that breakfast is good. You should be full and have enough energy to get to lunch :)
I just have a full breakfast when I have time e.g. Beans, Bread, Sausage, carrot, lettuce, cucumber, eggs, sometimes bacon, but like once every 2 weeks.
If not then on my way to school I just pick up pastry from local tesco.

Well after I had my first bowl the box is like half empty. Two boxes of porridge lasts like a month but this box lasts like 3 days, should I only eat it on the three days I go to college?

Luciano

Onyx user!
I would try to incorporate some pasta in your diet during the day. What type of pasta you make is on you but If you do not want to gain weight, you should make healthier versions that still taste great. Maybe It's cause I'm Italian but pasta always hits the spot. Hope this helps man