• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

learning to PK

Cannabis

Onyx user!
To be honest, I learned on a moparscape server back in 06. Am IRL friend of mine and I were the only two people on that particular server and we just fought each other and sometimes changed our set ups a little.

I to this day still practice on a private server watch videos and pk in real RS always learning something :)

Hello there Mawk, My name is Noble and i'd like to tell you how i got into pking.

First, i started runescape back in 04-05 and i was a real noob until i came across pking.
As i saw many people beasting it up in the wilderness especially Kids Ranq and pures like that i thought to myself, man i'd like to be one of those guys.

I started my first Berserker pure called Mr sk11lz, it was a skiller but as i got all my skills to 60 i decided to make it a pure, and once i had reached adamant gloves with 50 attack 85 range 85 strength and 13 prayer with all the good quests done i got bored, so i wrecked it got barrows gloves with 45 defence and sold it for alot of money.

after this i starting making different types of pures, like an obby maul pure (PurifiedMaul) 80 str 1 attack 60 hp, didn't like it so i wrecked it and got 45 defence 75 attack and made it an ags zerk. sold it.

then i started getting into Servers, and the first server i played was Runelife, but it got shutdown and reopened as Divinisation, i made my account and some of my mates from school played it so i started pking and learnt how to brid just basic 3 item switches.

every since that day i ahd started bridding and now im up to 6 items try play on reckless pk

Ven0m

Onyx user!
do u guys think a dbow then dclaw spec would be more effective then barrage then dclaw spec?

~Ven0m

Scenery

User is banned.
dbow -> d claw is a pretty lengthy wait. Unless they're lagging they could safe pretty easily.

Ven0m

Onyx user!
u will get beter when u do it longer. practice makes perfect. u can even try private servers to train urself without much loss.

~Ven0m