• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

learning to PK

Mawk

Hey guys,

Is there any way to learn to PK? How did you guys get into it or learn or whatever? Do you just jump straight in and learn from experience or is there something you must do?

fatMatch

Onyx user!
I watched a lot of videos back in the day to get the hang of what to do. I also pked a lot, practice makes perfect :tongue2:!

Mawk

Oh do you have any recomemndations? Or just any and try it for myslef? Maybe I should fight some friends first?

Mawk

Yeah thats a good idea ViN I will go on some private servers first

Mawk

Yeah that's what I wasn't sure on, is it just a matter of pratice makes perfect.

I've not really decided Probs rune pure f2p

c-_-m

Onyx user!
Mawk said:
Yeah that's what I wasn't sure on, is it just a matter of pratice makes perfect.

I've not really decided Probs rune pure f2p

Yeah it is probably a good idea to start f2p pking first then progress on to p2p pking once you have the hang of it.

Mawk

Guys thanks for all the helpful suggestions!

Dodge

Set quick prayers to: Protect from (what ever opponent uses), turm or piety.

Download an autoclicker.
Buy korasi and all the prod shit you can afford.
Go pking, when you are about to spec click that quick prayer and MAKE SURE YOU TELE RIGHT AFTER YOUR LAST SPEC.

There you have it, 90% of pkers user this style, it's also very popular among the 11yr olds.

Mawk

haha that was good dodge xD
dw i will try not to be a noob or do that

white mesiah

remember to use f1-f5 buttoms when switching etc

Mawk

yeah thats a good idea but I don't really thing I will be doing too much switch and I'm not bridding

Mawk

yeah that's a good idea, if anyone wants to help me when I am happy with him

Tyler-

Onyx user!
practice in duel arena.

Mawk

yeah I will agianst my IRL friend :D
He came round my house today and I did some pk'ing on his pure
won all my fights but one against a pro!
very proud!

fatMatch

Onyx user!
Mawk said:
Oh do you have any recomemndations? Or just any and try it for myslef? Maybe I should fight some friends first?

I'm sorry that I've taken so long to respond.

It ultimately depends on what your stats are etc.

When I became a good and well known pker back in the day, my favourite vids were those of I Kasoy I, I Mahatma I, etc. Nowadays, their pking style is almost obsolete, and little can be learned from watching their videos. This is largely due to all of the new items including food, potions, weapons and armour, nevermind the new prayers that have come out.

From what I've seen, Taco Limey seems to be the best pker around today.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rdazW5JcH8s[/youtube]

Ultimately, you should practice fighting at the duel arena with some friends before you get out there to do it for real.

Could you tell me what your stats are? I may be able to help find you a pking style that you could try to mimic.

Also, it never hurts to stand around in edgeville/magebank/varrock drags to watch skilled pkers in action.