• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Just found out ive been cheated on

Samus

Power member.
Nah tho highkey just punch her square in the forehead and when she tells the cops be like why would I punch her in the forehead? Works everytime

Scholar

User is banned.
that's why you don't fuck with relationships man just find some hoes 2 fuck

Caligula

Power member.
cas said:
Fuck up nigga, you don't got any bitches, leave it to the real niggas on here, aka not you, bka me, kyle and trilogy.

sorry to break it to you but your swag is unparalleled to mine

Ice

Power member.
Update- Texted me in the morning that she was sorry blah blah now realizes that i own all her shit and is asking for it back but ima turn it into a game :) 1 lie= 1 nude on her fb

i feel way to reckless rn

Scholar

User is banned.
Busy said:
Update- Texted me in the morning that she was sorry blah blah now realizes that i own all her shit and is asking for it back but ima turn it into a game :) 1 lie= 1 nude on her fb

u dont have the balls to post nudes on her fb

Name

Power member.
Busy said:

Be careful about how you retaliate, man. Posting nudes of someone without their consent is a felony in the states as far as i know. Not saying what she did wasn't wrong, just do some thinking before you make any retaliations. Don't act on impulse. I wish you the best of luck in your shitty situation though. Hope it all works out in the end.

Space Time

User is banned.
How old are you.
Im guessing you're not that old so just forget about it and dont get any girlfriends.
Just fuck bitches and leave.

Colossal

User is banned.
Samus said:
if you got a nude of her post it on her social medias if you took that shit would be funny af and dont say anything and let people tell her like nice tits or something and she will be like what the fuck are you talking about that shit would be legendary expose that thot
This is, by far, the best reply ever LMFAO do this xD

Ice

Power member.
Name said:
Be careful about how you retaliate, man. Posting nudes of someone without their consent is a felony in the states as far as i know. Not saying what she did wasn't wrong, just do some thinking before you make any retaliations. Don't act on impulse. I wish you the best of luck in your shitty situation though. Hope it all works out in the end.

I know my friend im doing thinking but just getting the answers from her first. She's in school atm so im kinda @ a stand still

Candy

If you want, I can send her a pizza (or you can) but you'll probably not give me her address. Just send me a PM if you want me to.

TBH: I would send her a pizza every night and have her pay for it.
You should try to move on and find someone loyal.
Just don't do anything that will get you in trouble.
If you need anything just PM me. Have a good day. :/

Cuban

Onyx user!
Don't listen to these guys here. What I would if I were in your position is confess to her and break up with her straight up. Tell her that you know that she's cheating on you and if you really had feelings for her, tell her that she should be with the person she truly loves. Then tell her to please not cheat on any other guy because you wouldn't want anyone else to feel the pain you felt (if you felt any). And if she honestly had feelings for you then it should trigger a tear or two. A frown at the least. If she wipes her ass with what you just said, then just leave the scene. Dont trash talk her, you're the man. Men should always be the mature one when it comes to situations like these. Please don't break up through texting, that's just as immature as her cheating on you. This is just honestly something I would do so I understand you might disagree with this. The best of luck to you my man.

Druggie

User is banned.
Busy said:
So monday-tuesday she was ''sick'' and wasnt texting me at all only parts saying she was throwing up so i felt bad and was writting her messages. Then comes yesterday where she said she cant go to school because she so sick and cant walk. So i was thinkdam this girl is in pain. That brings us too today where she was in school healthy AF and was still wondering.. wtf is up.

Part 2

We were texting fine all day long and then comes around 8 and i get a im in trouble i cant talk. This happened before when she was catch sneaking guys in with erh cousin. Me being me ill believe and nothing happened. But this time she dead ass wasnt replying or anything so i was like hhmmm. So a few days ago she changed her pass and shit and i was like HMMMMMM. So i reset the email on her snap and thats when i saw. (She broke up with me 2 days before my day a month ago.). I looked through her snaps and then i find a picture she sent her friend of  her neck and i like ugh. I was so pissed there was a hickey on her neck and for sure wasnt me. So then i kept reading and it was really sad because she was fool on dating this guy like me and her but he was hidden man /: like idk how she did it so well for month like pisses me off so much. I reset the email to her instagram and the @s i gave her and found the same shit her just flirting and shit. I took her snap, insta, fb and kiks. She is grounded and doesnt have her phone but she does know i know she cheated.

What do i do next?

that sucks fam, just forget this stupid ass cunt. Bitches are bitches, but bitches and shit but hoes and tricks.

Tequila

Confront her.. You shouldn't have any issues with the other kid. and call her out in public, and scream worldstar and put her ass on WSH.

Brandon

User is banned.
Tequila said:
Confront her.. You shouldn't have any issues with the other kid. and call her out in public, and scream worldstar and put her ass on WSH.

Why did you reply to this months later ......

FHK

User is banned.
yeah dont take her back yo .. she just gonna hurt you again

Rare

Bang her friend and make her mad, best advice.

Nickel

Break up with her, even if you give her a second chance its bound to happen again