• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Just found out ive been cheated on

Ice

Power member.
So monday-tuesday she was ''sick'' and wasnt texting me at all only parts saying she was throwing up so i felt bad and was writting her messages. Then comes yesterday where she said she cant go to school because she so sick and cant walk. So i was thinkdam this girl is in pain. That brings us too today where she was in school healthy AF and was still wondering.. wtf is up.

Part 2

We were texting fine all day long and then comes around 8 and i get a im in trouble i cant talk. This happened before when she was catch sneaking guys in with erh cousin. Me being me ill believe and nothing happened. But this time she dead ass wasnt replying or anything so i was like hhmmm. So a few days ago she changed her pass and shit and i was like HMMMMMM. So i reset the email on her snap and thats when i saw. (She broke up with me 2 days before my day a month ago.). I looked through her snaps and then i find a picture she sent her friend of her neck and i like ugh. I was so pissed there was a hickey on her neck and for sure wasnt me. So then i kept reading and it was really sad because she was fool on dating this guy like me and her but he was hidden man /: like idk how she did it so well for month like pisses me off so much. I reset the email to her instagram and the @s i gave her and found the same shit her just flirting and shit. I took her snap, insta, fb and kiks. She is grounded and doesnt have her phone but she does know i know she cheated.

What do i do next?

Vocalist

User is banned.
I would just completely remove her from your life bro move on fuck that bitch ain't nobody got time for that! There's tons of girls out there your bound to find one that will be loyal sorry that has happened to you fellow.
@busy

cas

Send me her number, we'll give her too many cream pies, just hanging out is the (saC), hit us up and we're dead serious.

Memebrosinc-@cas @kyle @trilogy

Colossal

User is banned.
I agree with @Tira If she cheated once she'll do it again bro. Just let her go, you don't need her

Vine

User is banned.
Fuck that bitch. Just move on. Your life would be better without her.

Mr. X

Power member.
cas said:
Send me her number, we'll give her too many cream pies, just hanging out is the (saC), hit us up and we're dead serious.

Memebrosinc-@cas @kyle @trilogy

2jmeoND.jpg

☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺

Mr. X

Power member.
cas said:
Why don't I take a seat on your face
You get get gears ue yet?

aQdAiaP.png

cas

Phony said:
You get get gears ue yet?

aQdAiaP.png

Gow 1 > 
but I'll bust anyone's ass on it and @kyle knows what's up, if you need help, let us know. I got a gun.

Fallout

User is banned.
DROP KICK DAT BITCH AND THE DUDE SHE CHEATED ON YOU WITH. STRAIGHT UP JOHN CENA THEIR SHIT. That's my advice to you bro bro @Busy

Samus

Power member.
if you got a nude of her post it on her social medias if you took that shit would be funny af and dont say anything and let people tell her like nice tits or something and she will be like what the fuck are you talking about that shit would be legendary expose that thot

Gen

User is banned.
Samus said:
if you got a nude of her post it on her social medias if you took that shit would be funny af and dont say anything and let people tell her like nice tits or something and she will be like what the fuck are you talking about that shit would be legendary expose that thot

Considering that would be CP, he probably shouldn't do that.

Like everyone has said already, fuck that bitch.

mamacita

User is banned.
nah nigga i hate cheaters especially fuck ass thots like these take everything from her and find another bitch and post about her and shit make her jealous lmao we dont fw these bitches

cas

sight said:
nah nigga i hate cheaters especially fuck ass thots like these take everything from her and find another bitch and post about her and shit make her jealous lmao we dont fw these bitches

Fuck up nigga, you don't got any bitches, leave it to the real niggas on here, aka not you, bka me, kyle and trilogy.