• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

iPhone 6, 6+, or S6?

Level

Seven said:
I will probably go with the iPhone 6, not the plus. It seems like a hassle to carry around to be honest. But I heard the battery life is amazing. How is the battery life for the normal sized one?

I want the S6 so bad, but I am beginning to miss Apple. Everything just runs and opens faster, you know?

Does it fit in your normal everyday pants/shorts?

I guess Apple does seem smoother, but the S6 is probably a better choice technology wise, if you're loking to just call, which is what a phone is intended for, you might as well get a flip phone lmao

Seven

User is banned.
Level said:
I guess Apple does seem smoother, but the S6 is probably a better choice technology wise, if you're loking to just call, which is what a phone is intended for, you might as well get a flip phone lmao

Looking something general for checking emails, browsing sites, minor gaming, and texting.

Jukebox said:
If you get the iPhone 6 we'll be twins. Keep that in mind. :~~)

Did I ever ask about the battery life to you? I do not remember. 

Level

Seven said:
Looking something general for checking emails, browsing sites, minor gaming, and texting.

If you're looking for a more practical phone than the 6 or 6+ is probably for you

Seven

User is banned.
Exodia said:
Yeah, it'll fit. I only wear joggers and shorts.
Does it fall out if you are running about? I do that a lot and that is one of my biggest fears. I don' want my phone flying out. :(

Level said:
If you're looking for a more practical phone than the 6 or 6+ is probably for you

Alright, thanks man. I will miss my Android device but the internet browsing on it (in my experience) is terrible. I hate it.

$crim

Onyx user!
Seven said:
Does it fall out if you are running about? I do that a lot and that is one of my biggest fears. I don' want my phone flying out. :(

Alright, thanks man. I will miss my Android device but the internet browsing on it (in my experience) is terrible. I hate it.

It might with shorts, it really depends on how deep the pocket it.

Jukebox

Power member.
Seven said:

Probably. Mine dies really quick. I don't know why.. but it charges really quick too. 20 minutes and it's like almost fully charged. It can last me probably 5 hours though.

Seven

User is banned.
Jukebox said:
Probably. Mine dies really quick. I don't know why.. but it charges really quick too. 20 minutes and it's like almost fully charged. It can last me probably 5 hours though.
With constant use or moderate use? 5 hours sounds terrible.

Level

Seven said:

No problem, I had the same dilemma, but I switched from a S3 to an iPhone 5s, I prefer this phone way more, it's better overall.

Jukebox

Power member.
Seven said:
With constant use or moderate use? 5 hours sounds terrible.

I'd say constant. Occasionally moderate when I noticed it's rapidly decreasing.

Jukebox

Power member.
Seven said:
That would have to be a deal breaker for me. That does not sound good.

I think it may just be that I have a lot running and my brightness is always high. I don't really know though.

Replicate

User is banned.
Samsung phones have a poor quality camera, but have a more customizable OS. This doesn't mean it has more features than the iPhone though. The iPhone is not as customizable but is easier to use, higher quality, and in my opinion all around better. iPhone 6 plus is really big and you should just get an iPhone 6 if you want it to fit in your pants

Seven

User is banned.
Circuit said:
Samsung phones have a poor quality camera, but have a more customizable OS. This doesn't mean it has more features than the iPhone though. The iPhone is not as customizable but is easier to use, higher quality, and in my opinion all around better. iPhone 6 plus is really big and you should just get an iPhone 6 if you want it to fit in your pants
I do not think that is true about the quality. My S5 camera is better than most of Apple's cameras. I haven't camera tested any other Android phone.

Bomb

User is banned.
I have the iPhone 6 Space Grey and I really like it. I'd recommend it to you.

If you're looking for an in-depth review, look on YouTube or just Google it.

Hurt

I'd have to go with the iPhone 6. I only have a 4, but I prefer iOS over Android, and the aesthetic of the iPhone than the Android.
The 6 is already a big phone and the 6Plus seems too big for me, especially because I have smaller hands.
A friend of mine has the 6 and says the battery life is really good, and he uses it constantly. Not sure how long exactly but he charges it overnight every night and it lasts at least the whole school day, using it a lot in class. Camera Quality is also really good on it, but not sure how good it is in comparison to the S6.

The S6 also has a glass back now, so it's more likely to crack on the back if it falls.

Seven

User is banned.
Bomb said:
I have the iPhone 6 Space Grey and I really like it. I'd recommend it to you.

If you're looking for an in-depth review, look on YouTube or just Google it.
Would you trade it out for the plus if you could?

Yosemite said:
I'd have to go with the iPhone 6. I only have a 4, but I prefer iOS over Android, and the aesthetic of the iPhone than the Android.
The 6 is already a big phone and the 6Plus seems too big for me, especially because I have smaller hands.
A friend of mine has the 6 and says the battery life is really good, and he uses it constantly. Not sure how long exactly but he charges it overnight every night and it lasts at least the whole school day, using it a lot in class. Camera Quality is also really good on it, but not sure how good it is in comparison to the S6.

The S6 also has a glass back now, so it's more likely to crack on the back if it falls.
I charge my phone nightly as of now, I have the S5. I would deal with the same amount of life span, because I don't mind it.

Bomb

User is banned.
Yosemite said:

The battery on my iPhone isn't all that great to me. I guess it varies from person to person though, since different people use their phone for different things.

I have large hands and the iPhone 6+ is too big for me to use comfortably but my iPhone 6 is almost a perfect size for me  (a little too small)

Seven said:
Would you trade it out for the plus if you could?

I charge my phone nightly as of now, I have the S5. I would deal with the same amount of life span, because I don't mind it.

See I'm not quite sure. It's something I'd have to really think about.

I really like my 6, but it's a little to small. The 6+ isn't comfortable for me to use in one hand so I guess it's one of those situations where I'd have to pick my poison, hypothetically speaking.

mxz

I've recently got the iPhone 6 and rather like Jukebox suggested at first it seems too big, I've only had it 3 days so more than likely after a few days I will get used to it.

First thoughts of the phone are great. I think it's such a change from my old 5C and having such a load more storage space is also better.

I highly recommend it.

αяυη

Power member.
iPhone 6 ftw. Had my 128GB Space Grey since release and I don't regret it at all.
Not sure what the hype about Android is, I bought an S5 the other day and to me it's just meh.. Seems really slow and I don't like the interface at all. Even factory restored it and it seemed glitchy.