• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

iPhone 6, 6+, or S6?

Seven

User is banned.
Which phone should I get?! Can anyone help me pick just one? I love all of these phones, and I am an avid Android AND Apple user.
Tell me which phone and why, it would be a lot of help.

Jukebox

Power member.
I have the iPhone6 and I love it so much! The camera quality is so good, and at first I found it to be big, but now it's normal for me. It fits in my pockets easily, unlike the 6+ which is like a tablet haha. I haven't had any experience with the S6 so I have no idea, but the iPhone6 is definitely a good phone overall!

Seven

User is banned.
Jukebox said:
I have the iPhone6 and I love it so much! The camera quality is so good, and at first I found it to be big, but now it's normal for me. It fits in my pockets easily, unlike the 6+ which is like a tablet haha. I haven't had any experience with the S6 so I have no idea, but the iPhone6 is definitely a good phone overall!

Would you prefer the 6 over the 6 plus? Or would you switch if you could?

Jukebox

Power member.
Seven said:
Would you prefer the 6 over the 6 plus? Or would you switch if you could?

Definitely the 6, just because it's easier to carry around and it can fit in more convenient places. I'd assume you'd need to buy custom pants with gargantuan pockets to fit a 6+ in them, haha!

Seven

User is banned.
Jukebox said:
Definitely the 6, just because it's easier to carry around and it can fit in more convenient places. I'd assume you'd need to buy custom pants with gargantuan pockets to fit a 6+ in them, haha!

It is pretty big. The only thing I wear are basketball shorts and joggers, is it too big for that?

Cicero

Onyx user!
If you're a stickler for a good camera and a long battery life I'd say go for the 6+. Only reason I have the 6 is because I prefer more conventionally-sized phones.

Taunt

User is banned.
If you were to get an iPhone 6 do not get the 6+ that is way to big, its like almost the size of the iPad mini... My girlfriends brother has an S6 and he hates it. I would recommend the iPhone 6.

tibblewits

Onyx user!
I use both Android and Apple devices and owned a Galaxy s6 but recently switched to an iPhone 6. The gs6 just seems like a more refined version of the gs5 with an iPhone look. I do not regret switching over as the s6 has a lot of stuff going on while the iPhone seems more organized.

Jukebox

Power member.
Seven said:
It is pretty big. The only thing I wear are basketball shorts and joggers, is it too big for that?

I think it may be. Like users stated, it's almost the size of an iPad (mini)?!

$crim

Onyx user!
iPhone 6+ all day long.

Apple phones are the best.

Seven

User is banned.
Cicero said:
If you're a stickler for a good camera and a long battery life I'd say go for the 6+. Only reason I have the 6 is because I prefer more conventionally-sized phones.
Is the camera still nice and crisp? 

@taunt
So many different opinions, but I think more people like the normal sized 6.

Exodia said:
iPhone 6+ all day long.

Apple phones are the best.

Is it easy to carry around and what not?

Taunt

User is banned.
Seven said:

@taunt

Yeah its easy to carry around, the camera is gorgeous, it runs smooth.

$crim

Onyx user!
Seven said:

@taunt

Fairly, I suppose. If you're looking to go a little smaller, get the 6. I just like bigger phones.

Seven

User is banned.
Taunt said:
Yeah its easy to carry around, the camera is gorgeous, it runs smooth.

I will probably go with the iPhone 6, not the plus. It seems like a hassle to carry around to be honest. But I heard the battery life is amazing. How is the battery life for the normal sized one?

Level said:
Id go for the iPhone 6 or S6, although the S6 is most likely the better choice.
I want the S6 so bad, but I am beginning to miss Apple. Everything just runs and opens faster, you know?

Exodia said:
Fairly, I suppose. If you're looking to go a little smaller, get the 6. I just like bigger phones.

Does it fit in your normal everyday pants/shorts?

Taunt

User is banned.
Seven said:
I will probably go with the iPhone 6, not the plus. It seems like a hassle to carry around to be honest. But I heard the battery life is amazing. How is the battery life for the normal sized one?

I do not own one personally but it lasts long enough to go through the day. You could always buy yourself one of those portable chargers or the cover chargers.

$crim

Onyx user!
Seven said:

I want the S6 so bad, but I am beginning to miss Apple. Everything just runs and opens faster, you know?

Does it fit in your normal everyday pants/shorts?

Yes, but if you wear skinny jeans, probably not.