• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Injuries

Hope

Power member.
xSlatzy said:
Broke my arm and the bone came out of the skin. Happened in 8th grade.

My friend pushed a kid down in basketball and he landed straight on his shoulder. All of a sudden he started screaming and when we tried to get him back up we saw his collarbone popping out of the skin. It was some serious shit. Compound fractures are brutal. Sorry to hear about that.

HUNNID

User is banned.
Hope said:
My friend pushed a kid down in basketball and he landed straight on his shoulder. All of a sudden he started screaming and when we tried to get him back up we saw his collarbone popping out of the skin. It was some serious shit. Compound fractures are brutal. Sorry to hear about that.

Its all good man. That part wasn't even bad another bone or some fragment or some shit was resting on a nerve in my arm so it was the most painful thing ever.

Bump Bot

I shattered my kneecap playing football and I now have a metal plate for a knee.

Hope

Power member.
Pun said:
I shattered my kneecap playing football and I now have a metal plate for a knee.

I bet it was the left knee. I have so many people at my school including myself with a left knee injury...

Bump Bot

Hope said:
I bet it was the left knee. I have so many people at my school including myself with a left knee injury...

It is my left knee that's pretty fucking weird.

Hope

Power member.
Pun said:
It is my left knee that's pretty fucking weird.

Dude I fucking called it. It seems like all the right handed people tear their left knee cap.

Bump Bot

I was running with the ball and the guy ran into my knee with his helmet down and broke my entire knee.

Hope

Power member.
Pun said:
I was running with the ball and the guy ran into my knee with his helmet down and broke my entire knee.

Shoot. Those are the absolute worst dude. I tore my dirt biking:/ So painful at first.

CFO

User is banned.
I have shattered my right collar bone, broke two fingers. Thank goodness that's it!

Sons Of Anarchy

User is banned.
I almost broke my full leg, was riding a mountain bike, flipped over, and yeah..
Also got a bruised arm from playing soccer, as a goalie.