• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

Injuries

Hope

Power member.
What injuries have you guys gone through? I'm currently down 6 months right now. Just had ACL reconstruction 2 weeks ago.

California

Power member.
Jesus what were you doing? Most i've had was a sprained ankle in Basketball .

Prepare

Power member.
I've fractured my elbow, split my chin open, and sprained my wrists and ankles. I'm sure there's more, but I can't think of them off the top of my head.

Hope

Power member.
California said:
Jesus what were you doing? Most i've had was a sprained ankle in Basketball .

Constant problem for the past year. Dirtbike accidents and trampoline fuck up lol

Shift

Power member.
Prepare said:
I've fractured my elbow, split my chin open, and sprained my wrists and ankles. I'm sure there's more, but I can't think of them off the top of my head.

i like to post it very good for your health

Hope

Power member.
@Critical @Shift let's not be LQ on this thread. This isn't spamming and trolling.

Hope

Power member.
Forward said:
I've never broken a bone, etc. Yadada.

That's crazy. I've tore MCL/ACL, broke my big toe(kicking a scooter.. LOL), broke my collarbone twice(football- dove on it, endoed in the rain dirtbiking), and I broke my thumb.

California

Power member.
Hope said:
That's crazy. I've tore MCL/ACL, broke my big toe(kicking a scooter.. LOL), broke my collarbone twice(football- dove on it, endoed in the rain dirtbiking), and I broke my thumb.

Broke your toe kicking a scooter sounds legendary.

ginga

aka Freedom
California said:
Team Careful niggas out here lol.

Genetically sound though? Not really. List of my surgeries.

Abdominal myomectomy
Back surgery
Calcaneocuboid joint arthrodesis
Dacryocystorhinostomy
Ear pinback (long story)
Female to male sex reassignment (don't ask, it was for experiment)

Jamil

@hydrogen
In September I was twerking and I dropped my Thun Thun Thun. It wasn't swaggie at all.

Hope

Power member.
California said:
Broke your toe kicking a scooter sounds legendary.

Back when I was a freshman... Jeez idk why but that day I was landing double tail whips pretty consistent. I had a break and was just chilling and I couldn't land it anymore after that and out of frustration I kicked the shit out of it lol

California

Power member.
Hope said:
Back when I was a freshman... Jeez idk why but that day I was landing double tail whips pretty consistent. I had a break and was just chilling and I couldn't land it anymore after that and out of frustration I kicked the shit out of it lol

You dont understand how hard im laughing. :p. were you at a skate park ?

ginga

aka Freedom
On a side note. imagine having to tell that you underwent,

Dacryocystorhinostomy.

Hope

Power member.
California said:
You dont understand how hard im laughing. :p. were you at a skate park ?

LOL. Naw we had this spot on an abandoned outdoor basketball court that has rails and shit. God my toe was like bent inwards lol

California

Power member.
Hope said:
LOL. Naw we had this spot on an abandoned outdoor basketball court that has rails and shit. God my toe was like bent inwards lol

eww thats a nasty image man, how long in cast or boot.