• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

I'm Running away.

Phantom

Power member.
Yeah if he threw you down the stairs speak to someone and they will give custody to your dad probably. Fuck your stepdad just move in with your dad, and suicide is a stupid option. Everyone goes through hard times in their early teens you shouldn't even be considering shit like that.

F. Malware

Onyx user!
I had an abuse stepfather at one point, not anymore.
Just beat his ass, unless you can't. then it's honestly probably best to go, I know in situations like this it usually never gets better. Just find a friend to stay with for awhile, stay off the streets.

Summon

User is banned.
You need to actually let someone know what's going on. It may sound like pussy shit but if you're considering suicide I don't think there's another way to do it in this situation. If you want to live with your mom that's really difficult if she's letting this happen. And if you go to your dads and your stepmom tells you to go back to your moms don't fucking back down. Keep telling them.

Shekii

User is banned.
Express assertiveness and domination over the arguments that might occur. You are in control, portray that!

District

User is banned.
K so fuck your dad then run away to my house.

Fit

This happends to me all the time but I don't worry cause when I die they will be sad and Ill be in heaven.
Instead my mom is extremely nice to be and I love her but my family hates me.

Purp

Dude child services is beautiful thing stepdad abusive call em up and you got yourself a problem solved youngy :)