• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

I'm Running away.

Famous

Power member.
I honestly don't know what to do anymore. Over this past year I've lost tons of my friends and I fucking hate my stepdad, And my mom doesn't even care. Like a few months ago he threw me down the stairs and then 2 seconds later apologizes to me and my mom just looks right through it. And today, They just randomly sent me down to my room and then just left with my sister to go swimming without me. And they didn't even mention one thing about me coming. Im fucking pissed that they always fucking spoil my little sister and shit! Im fucking done. And me and him are suppose to go to Hawaii in December but since I've been "Such a bad kid" He always is black mailing me with it and is saying shit like your not going, and then the next day making me do tons of shit just so i can go. I already have about 200 dollars saved up to buy shit and Im just done. When they get home im not going to be here. Im going to take my fucking money and go. I've already thought about committing suicide but I think otherwise. I honestly don't know what to do. Im crying writing this and It seems fucking stupid that the only people that will listen to me are fucking randoms one the internet. And it's pretty fucking sad that These people that i don't even know care about me more than my fucking stepdad. I just don't know what to do...

More

Gumm said:
I honestly don't know what to do anymore. Over this past year I've lost tons of my friends and I fucking hate my stepdad, And my mom doesn't even care. Like a few months ago he threw me down the stairs and then 2 seconds later apologizes to me and my mom just looks right through it. And today, They just randomly sent me down to my room and then just left with my sister to go swimming without me. And they didn't even mention one thing about me coming. Im fucking pissed that they always fucking spoil my little sister and shit! Im fucking done. And me and him are suppose to go to Hawaii in December but since I've been "Such a bad kid" He always is black mailing me with it and is saying shit like your not going, and then the next day making me do tons of shit just so i can go. I already have about 200 dollars saved up to buy shit and Im just done. When they get home im not going to be here. Im going to take my fucking money and go. I've already thought about committing suicide but I think otherwise. I honestly don't know what to do. Im crying writing this and It seems fucking stupid that the only people that will listen to me are fucking randoms one the internet. And it's pretty fucking sad that These people that i don't even know care about me more than my fucking stepdad. I just don't know what to do...

I stopped when you said threw you down the stairs. I would of personally drugged his shit.

Famous

Power member.
More said:
I stopped when you said threw you down the stairs. I would of personally drugged his shit.

I'm fucking done. I think im going to go to my dads house right now and explain this to him.

Subaru

User is banned.
Dude, Hope everything becomes better, and never think of Suicide, you have so much life to live. and if they treat you so badly, talk to an Aunt or Uncle or some family mate about whats happening and they could help you out, since you home alone, call one of them up to come over and talk to you, and they will help settle things. Also, don't runaway, you will have nowhere to go, if your going to run away, run to a friends house or go to someone in your family's house. Hope to can solve your Problem at your house.

Bryann

Don't commit.
Go to your dads, least he prolly cares. Not gonna pretend that I know what your situation is like, because thankfully I've never been there. I've got several friends who have the same problem, and I don't know what to say to them either.
If your better off at your dads, go there. Explain to him what's wrong?

Sorry, that's the best I can do.

Famous

Power member.
The thing is that my stepmom will just be like go home and my dad will have to go along with it. And if i go to my friends house my stepdad will probably be more pissed and Ground me and do worse shit.

Subaru

User is banned.
Gumm said:
The thing is that my stepmom will just be like go home and my dad will have to go along with it. And if i go to my friends house my stepdad will probably be more pissed and Ground me and do worse shit.
Try going to like your Aunt house or something, some to try to help you out.

Hey

User is banned.
Just remember that things will get better. Just tell your dad what's happening and move in with him. Dont just leave because it will only cause more issues with your step dad. Please dont commit suicide. That's not the answer man. I'm here to talk more if you need or

Famous

Power member.
Subaru said:
Try going to like your Aunt house or something, some to try to help you out.

There at my aunts house right now. And if i go to a family members house they will just call the cops or call my parents and it will just start a huge as family fight.

Subaru

User is banned.
Gumm said:
There at my aunts house right now. And if i go to a family members house they will just call the cops or call my parents and it will just start a huge as family fight.

Well think or someone that you can talk to so they can help you out bud.

Kill

User is banned.
Gumm said:

Similar situation is going on with me right now. Move in with your dad. Fuck your mom and your stepdad. Your dad throws you down the stairs... sell his precious golf clubs. Just make them kick you out so you can move in with your dad.

Famous

Power member.
Kill said:
Similar situation is going on with me right now. Move in with your dad. Fuck your mom and your stepdad. Your dad throws you down the stairs... sell his precious golf clubs. Just make them kick you out so you can move in with your dad.

But that will start a fight.. I want to stay with my mom.

Shekii

User is banned.
Suicide is never the answer. Have you thought about telling your teacher or a support group? I'm sure they can do something and resolve this matter. I feel for you and I hope everything turns out alright for you.

Your stepdad seems to be a b****d who is the scum of the earth, don't let that piece of **** get to you.

Famous

Power member.
Shekii said:
Suicide is never the answer. Have you thought about telling your teacher or a support group? I'm sure they can do something and resolve this matter. I feel for you and I hope everything turns out alright for you.

Thats pussy shit bro, no offense. I think im just going to punch him in the fucking face,

Shekii

User is banned.
Gumm said:
Thats pussy shit bro, no offense. I think im just going to punch him in the fucking face,

I agree with you punching him in the face.... several times ..... fifteen times will do it.

Ewan

User is banned.
You could get the police on him for throwing you down the stairs.