• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

I'll do what ever it takes

smalls

Power member.
maybe you should stop posting LQ stuff,
The cringe is real.

Fedora

Rep doesn't mean anything on here (and pretty much any site with a market place) there are kids on here who just r4r all day to get over 1k.

You could have negative -500 and still be a legit member in the market place if you never scammed, anyone who determines trust off of rep is foolish.

It's all about checking the users vouches, asking around is a person is trusted and how long the person has been in the market is usually a good thing to check as they wont scam out when they got stuff they sell on the regular

Jukebox

Power member.
Bloodshot said:
You have some good points but you need a lot more than just talking about the rep system. If a new staff member is needed I nominate @Fedoras

What makes you think new staff members are needed?
We have more than enough.

Horrific said:
Ok man Im just stating my opinion from another point of view. After all we need to think outside the box. Some people don't understand there should be more ways on trusting someone

Focus on the ezTraderSystem for this.
a0utdp

a0uti0

This system is solely used for trading purposes, much like what you are getting at.

Cupcake

Sweeter Than Ever
Has anyone mentioned about the verified group to this wee new guy?

This is an important factor in this topic :D

@jukebox
@beam

Jukebox

Power member.
Cupcake said:
Has anyone mentioned about the verified group to this wee new guy?

This is an important factor in this topic :D

@jukebox
@beam

Correct.
@Horrific , there is a Verified group on Forumkorner. It is considered to be a group of very trustworthy individuals. Users of this group have submitted their information to @Philly , and have sent a piece of government issued ID to him too, along with $5.00. If anyone from this group scams, Philly goes to appropriate people to handle with the scams. Being a member of the group basically ensures that you are committed to the site, and you basically agree to never scam because you know the consequences.

TLDR; Verified members are trustworthy and have pretty much pledged to never scam because they know authorities will be notified.

It is a great group to join, and it's great to know that those users are devoted to the site the way they are.
I hope this helped.

Horrific

Jukebox said:
Correct.
@Horrific , there is a Verified group on Forumkorner. It is considered to be a group of very trustworthy individuals. Users of this group have submitted their information to @Philly , and have sent a piece of government issued ID to him too, along with $5.00. If anyone from this group scams, Philly goes to appropriate people to handle with the scams. Being a member of the group basically ensures that you are committed to the site, and you basically agree to never scam because you know the consequences.

TLDR; Verified members are trustworthy and have pretty much pledged to never scam because they know authorities will be notified.

It is a great group to join, and it's great to know that those users are devoted to the site the way they are.
I hope this helped.

Thank you so much. And sorry for the low quality comment I made on another post I'll accept the warning for my wrong doings.

Yui

About rep, to be fair, not everybody has interest in the Marketplace. Some of us gain our reputation from being kind, helpful, high quality etc. which is a reasonable way to be granted reputation. What would be the point in having a reputation system on such a wide forum like this one if it only limited you to grant reputation to some of the members who deal within the Marketplace sub-section?

I'm not starting an argument here, I'm trying to show you that reputation doesn't revolve solely around deals and it's there for other things.

Joker

Reputation to me shows how popular a member is.. people like them and enjoy what they post or if they've witnessed them selling and buying successfully aswell as being active.

Boogeyman

Horrific said:
I'm saying bro shit just doesn't add up people are begging for rep but don't have any deals done.
Didn't know you had to make a deal to get rep....

Horrific

I wish it was like that but it's not I'm just mad that kids are asking for rep and they have 0 negatives

Jaii

Joker said:
Reputation to me shows how popular a member is.. people like them and enjoy what they post or if they've witnessed them selling and buying successfully aswell as being active.
im not poopulur but i used to be top 3 rep b4 all these kids started to do r4r on a daily basis #backtowhenijoined

Horrific said:
I wish it was like that but it's not I'm just mad that kids are asking for rep and they have 0 negatives
negs mean fuck all either, its pixels.

Magnificent

Ambien said:
Your right about that rep shit, there's niggas on here who joined after me with 1.4k+

i swear to god ambien brown dont fucking sneak diss me