• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

I'll do what ever it takes

Horrific

I'll do what ever it takes to me a moderator but for now on let me just chill. Anyone know a good way to be a good dealer on here besides rep. And @philly should fix the reputation system it's really fucked up. I see kids that never do deal have 800 rep all I see is other members saying " Here's some green for ya" or they would say " I don't like that number here's some green to make it even" please someone explain to me? Sorry for the grammar lol.

Tequila

Go away you Multi! also GG. Pretty sure I'll see you again.

Liquids

I'll do what ever it takes to me a moderator but for now on let me just chill.

Cringe levels are insane gl tho

Mango

User is banned.
You have some good points but you need a lot more than just talking about the rep system. If a new staff member is needed I nominate @Fedoras

Ambien

Your right about that rep shit, there's niggas on here who joined after me with 1.4k+

Horrific

I'm saying bro shit just doesn't add up people are begging for rep but don't have any deals done.

Horrific

Agony said:
Well, alrighty then. Yeah I suppose the rep shit is getting a bit crazy.

Yea man it get really crazy kids would get two FK accounts to rep they're selves.

Philly

Power member.
Rep is not for showing a user's trust?? It is also not for vouches, we have a couch section and a trade system... reputation has never and should never be used for determining trust.

Horrific

Fantasy said:
Turn your LQ posts to HQ.
Could've reported you so many times. smh
[img=659x407]https://i.gyazo.com/0f7b02f0e103b23812d46552093a09d5.png[/img]
Ok man I got you thanks for looking out.

Philly said:
Rep is not for showing a user's trust?? It is also not for vouches, we have a couch section and a trade system... reputation has never and should never be  used for determining trust.
Well people trying to deal look at members reputation it's very important. Even some members on here agree with me.

Beam

Power member.
Philly said:
Rep is not for showing a user's trust?? It is also not for vouches, we have a couch section and a trade system... reputation has never and should never be used for determining trust.

I second this.

OP: Reputation is a users reputation, it's more about how people feel about someone than their trust. Check out a users eZTrader feedback or Vouch thread for a more accurate representation of legitimacy.

Also Philly, mind linking me to the couch section? :D

Rare

Reputation is for showing your opinion on another user, say they just see the user and like them they would say "High quality user blah blah blah" also sometimes they say vouch.

Philly

Power member.
Horrific said:
Ok man I got you thanks for looking out.

Well people trying to deal look at members reputation it's very important. Even some members on here agree with me.

Well we tell people all the time to never rely on rep in trades only vouches, perhaps I should add a note to the rep page noting this.

Horrific

So let's say a random joins and all of the sudden everyone likes him & now he's mod.

Philly said:
Well we tell people all the time to never rely on rep in trades only vouches, perhaps I should add a note to the rep page noting this.
Yea I hope that will work and new members that are joining can see.

Horrific

BeaM said:
Rep doesn't mean anything in regards to Mod.

Think of it how we are all trying to tell you. Rep decides nothing.
Ok man Im just stating my opinion from another point of view. After all we need to think outside the box. Some people don't understand there should be more ways on trusting someone

Beam

Power member.
Horrific said:
Ok man Im just stating my opinion from another point of view. After all we need to think outside the box. Some people don't understand there should be more ways on trusting someone

Sigh,

Thinking outside of the box is something you need right now.

We HAVE ways to tell if somebody is trusted, they are also pretty obvious, most users have easy access to their vouch pages. You wouldn't just send money to a username with a green number on it would you? If so, that's your own ignorance causing you to not take proper precautions. If you're dealing with a user, take a look at their full profile, see what people say about them, and make sure to review their vouch thread. Also, it never hurts to ask somebody who's experienced to tell you if a user is trusted or not. I'm available nearly all day, don't hesitate to PM me questions.

Horrific

BeaM said:
Sigh,

Thinking outside of the box is something you need right now.

We HAVE ways to tell if somebody is trusted, they are also pretty obvious, most users have easy access to their vouch pages. You wouldn't just send money to a username with a green number on it would you? If so, that's your own ignorance causing you to not take proper precautions. If you're dealing with a user, take a look at their full profile, see what people say about them, and make sure to review their vouch thread. Also, it never hurts to ask somebody who's experienced to tell you if a user is trusted or not. I'm available nearly all day, don't hesitate to PM me questions.
Ok thanks for the advice my man il keep that in mind when I deal with someone.