• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

iDungeon

Pichu

Onyx user!
Chewbaka said:
Are you rushing?

Your 70k xp is occult+ correct?

Most probably,I doubt you can get that much on ice or abandoned.

Terrio

User is banned.
I'm not rushing and I'm not doing mediums and It just got into doing occults Did 4 occults now I think
And Curtis I'm using two tabs I cant use any more since I dont have VIP

Yea bot finished all the floors and it reset I'm on floor 1 now Time to watch the exp drop like a rock

Nick said:
I'm not rushing and I'm not doing mediums and It just got into doing occults Did 4 occults now I think

Yea bot finished all the floors and it reset I'm on floor 1 now Time to watch the exp drop like a rock

Large occult floors, wtf? Legit 5 man team, 130+ with primal or promethium takes at least 30 minutes to do a large. How'd you finish 4 large occult floors so fast? What settings are u using?

Chewbaka

Curtis said:
Nick said:

Large occult floors, wtf? Legit 5 man team, 130+ with primal or promethium takes at least 30 minutes to do a large. How'd you finish 4 large occult floors so fast? What settings are u using?

@Nick, Warped are the last set of floors, occults are before warped

@Curtis, He isn't doing larges, he is doing smalls

Terrio

User is banned.
Chewy I know warped are the last 48-60 I had some mix matched floors to finish my prestige off
I just had to do the occults

Right now I'm on Floor 3

Just started it to rush F1-18 on C3 hope it goes though pretty fast like it use to

Merlo add that to your signiture
Your welcome
Code:
[img]http://shadowscripting.org/iDungeon/makeSiggies/siggy.php?name=merlo[/img]

Chewbaka

Yeah, I was confused on what you were talking about. Anyways, I am rushing C1 smalls to 18. When it does all the floors, I will post the XP, then I will do the same without rushing and compare.

Mitch

Onyx user!
Guys how do i edit my signature?

Btw im botting a lvl 3 in dung just started 8 dung and 6 str lol

Terrio

User is banned.
Good luck on the botting merlo its going to be pretty bad exp if your just starting out but as the levels go up the exp goes up
dont expect to be getting more then 10k for a little bit

And chewbaka Do you know how to get past the 6 hour limit? It keeps on logging me out and saying I have to wait 5 minutes and start a new screen or w.e

Mitch

Onyx user!
Yea ik but thats the acc i going for gravite 2h on lol im 101 dung on my main :)

Chewbaka

Nick said:
Good luck on the botting merlo its going to be pretty bad exp if your just starting out but as the levels go up the exp goes up

And chewbaka Do you know how to get past the 6 hour limit? It keeps on logging me out and saying I have to wait 5 minutes and start a new screen or w.e

There is no way around it through the client.

Mitch

Onyx user!
Hahaha idm botting 6 hr spots less ban rate! haha if anyone gets banned doing this tell me im 9 str and 14 dung now

Chewbaka said:
Nick said:

There is no way around it through the client.

Add your account information, and when selecting scripts tick the account you want to use in the left hand corner. The client will automatically restart after six hours and your account will log in and continue botting.

Terrio

User is banned.
Merlo If I get banned Trust me the forum will know
I'm going to 24/7 till the nuke or I hit 200m Witch is in 40 days

And Curtis ill try that and see if it works Hopefully it works would make 24/7ing more easy on me ill try it tonight and report back to ya on it

Nick said:
Merlo If I get banned Trust me the forum will know
I'm going to 24/7 till the nuke or I hit 200m Witch is in 40 days

And Curtis ill try that and see if it works Hopefully it works would make 24/7ing more easy on me ill try it tonight and report back to ya on it

It works lol, I had a 56 hour proggy at range guild..

Cannabis

Onyx user!
Nick said:

Add your account information into the bot client and it will auto log you back in.

Mitch

Onyx user!
Not really not everyone knows its from power, also im botting my main now his 101 dung, plz don't be banned lol and my gravite pure getting a ccb and stream bck

Terrio

User is banned.
When It logged me out it waited 5 mins or w.e and tried to log back in and the whole bot closed Im guessing thats just a PC thing because my Mac rsbot never does that

And knife I know every little detail about my account so yea if I get hacked I can recover it in a second

Chewbaka

Curtis said:
Add your account information, and when selecting scripts tick the account you want to use in the left hand corner. The client will automatically restart after six hours and your account will log in and continue botting.

Yeah, I guess you can try this. I haven't been following RSBot and I heard numerous people have this problem so I thought it was just another way for them to try to reduce the amount of gold farmers.

Knife said:
I'll give it 6 months before another "mass hacking" happens.

RSBot had nothing to do with the hacking. Trust me, Me and Mike know.