• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

iDungeon

Terrio

User is banned.
Ohh foshoo incoming 80 dung!

Terrio

User is banned.
Yea method I'm botting on my 120 to see if its as good as it was before or if it has bugs Ill post later on if I find anything wrong for you guys to watch out for have fun getting 80 my friend

Terrio

User is banned.
Yea curtis I bought 5 scripts before and yea got them to do dung services on RG now its all free for now
They probably will go paid in a few weeks since it is a great bot and people would pay for it again

Cannabis

Onyx user!
I think it's funny how we were just talking about this earlier today on a different thread.

Mitch

Onyx user!
Anyone elses powerbot get stuck on optimising your experience or watevre?

Skiller

Im never paying for another script again since jagex can force your information from paypal an other sites alike.

Terrio

User is banned.
Yea kevin we were like If it comes back hes going to make every one pay and yadayada It would be on another client
And it just pops up on powerbot Lol I think kiko heard us talking about him =P

Merloman Update your client its on 2023 now Hope that helps you man Unless your on a mac then your scripts page wont work

Skiller Since when can jagex FORCE information from Paypal and other sites?
That would be breach of information or what ever its called
They cant just give our information to other sites thats just wrong and I highly doubt they do that

Adam

Onyx user!
Fuck.. There goes the point of my iDungeonPro spreading video.

Terrio

User is banned.
merloman On the powerbot forums other people are having the same problem your having
They are saying its just their servers or w.e so it should be fixed soon Have fun botting when you get back on later!

Mitch

Onyx user!
Hows the bot nick? and how u get that idung pic, im botting my new pure/skiller gonna get it gravite 2h

Terrio

User is banned.
P2p - My 120 Right now is at 70k per hour
14 dungeons completed 2 aborted 1 exited
total 97k exp/hour

F2p -My 105 right now is at 8k per hour
14 dungeons completed and 0 and 0
22k per hour total exp

Bot is working just like the old days its working like a champ
Only flaws I found was Binding doesnt work
The img for the pause abort and hide paint is not there and When I paused it once It messed up and I had to restart But that was on my F2p so its all good

The dungeoneering pic I can get you just yea post your Powerbot username and ill give you a link to put in your signiture
And good luck on the Gravite 2h I never really got one of those because yea Its kinda a low level item to me but Good luck anyways

Pichu

Onyx user!
I paid previously and it was flawless.
Going to use this now.
Thanks a lot nick.

Nick said:
P2p - My 120 Right now is at 70k per hour
14 dungeons completed 2 aborted 1 exited
total 97k exp/hour

F2p -My 105 right now is at 8k per hour
14 dungeons completed and 0 and 0
22k per hour total exp

Bot is working just like the old days its working like a champ
Only flaws I found was Binding doesnt work
The img for the pause abort and hide paint is not there and When I paused it once It messed up and I had to restart But that was on my F2p so its all good

The dungeoneering pic I can get you just yea post your Powerbot username and ill give you a link to put in your signiture
And good luck on the Gravite 2h I never really got one of those because yea Its kinda a low level item to me but Good luck anyways

Do you open two tabs or clients?

Terrio

User is banned.
Your welcome Pichu
And curtis I think he was looking for the specifics Like I posted Because I could have been running 6 bots or I could have been running 1 bot if it was 6 that means its crap if its 1 then its amazing At the moment I'm running two bots