• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

I think i might be in love with an anime girl

heartache

User is banned.
Head said:
Hi, I think I am in love with [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] Usagi Tsukino from  Sailor Moon[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Is this normal? I often have day/dreams about me and her doing alllllll sorts[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Has anyone else experienced this? i cant be the only one..[/font]
This is the second stage of Weaboo. Ways of curing: Get a girlfriend, Stop jerking off to hentai, have a reality check. Get better soon.

Zeus

My thought every single time I watch a new anime with a fine ass chick

Head

Power member.
Jaii said:
Go outside, please.

Okay but u do have 9k posts and have spent 2months + on a forum

Lake

Hey guys, no need to rip out @Head just because he finds this girl very attractive even though she's 2D. Everyone is attracted to different things. No hate bros.

Revo

Power member.
Congrats ! you are on the right way sir~ straight into heaven

Rare

Have you ever had contact with a real woman?

Jaii

Head said:
Okay but u do have 9k posts and have spent 2months + on a forum

Also took the past year off the forum, your point is?

Head

Power member.
Jaii said:
Also took the past year off the forum, your point is?

That means the time in which u got 9k posts is even shorter , why would u point that out it just makes u look like even more of a fag LMAO

Lake

Hahaha It's crazy the amount of people who are taking @Head seriously. He's having a bit of a joke, I don't know why everyone is getting so hostile.

Head

Power member.
Lake said:
Hahaha It's crazy the amount of people who are taking @Head seriously. He's having a bit of a joke, I don't know why everyone is getting so hostile.

Hey @Jaii have a look at this ha ha

Deany

Lake said:
except... he's not joking. 2d = life 
just admit it