• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

I think i might be in love with an anime girl

Head

Power member.
Hi, I think I am in love with [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] Usagi Tsukino from  Sailor Moon[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Is this normal? I often have day/dreams about me and her doing alllllll sorts[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Has anyone else experienced this? i cant be the only one..[/font]

Lake

Haha me too to be honest man maybe not on the same level though..

aNz

User is banned.
Someone from the anime usergroup please help this man with the coping process.

αяυη

Power member.
What do you dream of? Do you dream of going deep inside and bustin' all kinds of nuts?
If so you need help buddy.

Liquids

Head said:
Hi, I think I am in love with [font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif] Usagi Tsukino from  Sailor Moon[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Is this normal? I often have day/dreams about me and her doing alllllll sorts[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Has anyone else experienced this? i cant be the only one..[/font]
I honestly cannot believe I just read this. I feel sorry for you. I honestly do.

Liquids

coltie2 said:
Oh stop. Everyone has dreamed of a anime girl once or twice.
I feel sorry for you too lmaoooo

Survivor

Onyx user!
I watched a video about a guy getting "married" to an anime character. The tile of it was like "top 10 oddest ways people got married" or something.

Ambien

Survivor said:
I watched a video about a guy getting "married" to an anime character. The tile of it was like "top 10 oddest ways people  got married" or something.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was one of the weeaboo's on this site.

Ambien

coltie2 said:
Lowkey you must be gay? Or you are a 15 year old pretending to be cool? No hard feelings. They are valid questions.

He's gay, he messages me calling me daddy

Liquids

coltie2 said:
Lowkey you must be gay? Or you are a 15 year old pretending to be cool? No hard feelings. They are valid questions.

I'm gay for thinking it's weird to be dreaming about cartoons. I have nothing else to say lmaooo it's not that deep but it's crazy yo hahaha

Cupcake

Sweeter Than Ever
@liquids is not gay, he thinks about me 24/7... saying my famous new quote!! :D x. LOL

Jaii

Honestly, are you one of those guys with a life sized pillow cushion with an anime character on them with like attack of the titans posters and shit and dream about having sex with them whilst wiping your dick all over them?

if so, I think you should grab a banana and shove it down your throat until you puke up all your blood.

I don't want to be the one that is judging here, but liking a video game character or even a characteristic effect from your screen is fucking weird.

Go outside, please.

Yui

aNz said:
Someone from the anime usergroup please help this man with the coping process.
He's helpless. Not even I'd consider showing affection towards an Anime girl, I like that real pussy.