• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

I need a way to make 42m

Status
Not open for further replies.

x04a

Onyx user!
Gonzo said:
OMG PICK FLAX!
No dont.

^

The definition of high quality.

I recommend getting your defence higher and raising ranged to a level where it wont alter your combat, and killing chaos druids with that.

Sage Mode

Onyx user!
Carbon said:
Or he can mine all the ess, lmao.
I'm going to have to agree with Carbon on that one. But if you really want to shell out all that cash, I say you give Green Dragons a try.

Pink Floyd

Carbon was being sarcastic. :hehe:

Mining pure ess is not good money. I remember I logged in one time after an order from Gold4Rs, and they had mined over 1 million pure essence... noobs..

Sage Mode

Onyx user!
Pink Floyd said:
Carbon was being sarcastic. :hehe:

Mining pure ess is not good money. I remember I logged in one time after an order from Gold4Rs, and they had mined over 1 million pure essence... noobs..

Not making money of the rune ess, mining it and using instead of buying it :roflmao:. But I have to agree it is terrible cash unless your suicide botting+banking,

Pink Floyd

Ah yes. I remember though, I used to spend 5 hours a day mining pure ess. When I a wee squirt.

EAF

Yeah It would take 21 days of suicide botting of ess to get 326k of them

Sage Mode

Onyx user!
BigBadSoft said:
Yeah It would take 21 days of suicide botting of ess to get 326k of them
An individual with a decent computer and ISP could pull that off no problem. But without getting the banhammer or being flagged? Probably not:lipssealed:.

EAF

Cybr Jr. said:
An individual with a decent computer and ISP could pull that off no problem. But without getting the banhammer or being flagged? Probably not:lipssealed:.

My idea precisely I'm thinking about going for 99 mining and getting it from mining.

SayWhat

I suggest you to go to the green dragons and setup a dwarf cannon there.

Sage Mode

Onyx user!
Say What? said:
I suggest you to go to the green dragons and setup a dwarf cannon there.
Man those things are so cheap lol. But I guess thats the point.

FAGeX

Onyx user!
Yes you can, You just need to do the quest. And the underground one is the chaos tunnels, I would advise you to do it there. You can bury the baby dragon bones and pick up the regular dragon bones. All while getting great exp.

x04a

Onyx user!
Remember, you might not be earning more money than you spend with a cannon if you have such low range.

EAF

You just gave me a good idea, Mine iron and coal, make steel bars, make Cannon balls, Steel bars arewhat 200 a piece? and I oculd get 4 cannonballs from 1 bar, which is 800 a piece? sound good?

Status
Not open for further replies.