• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

I need a way to make 42m

Status
Not open for further replies.

EAF

ok, so I'm going for 99 runecrafting right? well I calculated it, and I'm going to make nothing but body runes, so from 38-99 is 326k rune ess, which equals about 42m, I was wondering if anybody had a quick way to make money, I would really appreciate it.
I bet Pink Floyd reads + responds to this first

Dykerosoft

Pure has read this first and has concluded that you should kill chaos druids.

EAF

Pure said:
Pure has read this first and has concluded that you should kill chaos druids.

0: and well, im lvl 19, pure def, they would own me :p and it would take forever. preferably a skilling way to make money.

FAGeX

Onyx user!
then mine, it takes like a week or two to reach 77 mining, but in a month you make 40-60m at the living rock caverns. :D

FAGeX

Onyx user!
well, lmao. You can make roughly 1m per night botting, if your mining rune ess. So around 2 months. :D

Pink Floyd

Awh. I would have read and responded first, but a man needs his rest. I would recommend chaos droids of course.

And fishing can make you a great deal of money. That's what I did at least. I made around 53M. (from getting 99)

EAF

lol, if i mined nothing but ess I would have to non stop mine for 21 days.

Fireren

How much gold do you have at the moment? If you had enough I can suggest you to several different ways of making money relatively quick.

FAGeX

Onyx user!
Pink Floyd said:
Awh. I would have read and responded first, but a man needs his rest. I would recommend chaos droids of course.

And fishing can make you a great deal of money. That's what I did at least. I made around 53M. (from getting 99)

from what level did you fish lobies, sharks?

Saged

Onyx user!
42 million isn't a quick thing. The minimum is at least a month with your skill level. For higher levels, it's a lot simpler, lol.. :tongue:

EAF

lol, I meant while botting for it, or a auth code for a good runecrafter all of mine are only up to bodies

Pink Floyd

Still wouldn't make you a quick 42M. But runecrafting bot would make you that eventually.

Gonzo

Onyx user!
Kill men in edgeville, pick up herbs, do the clue scrolls = profit.

FAGeX

Onyx user!
Well, If you bot you can get 8k pure ess per night. Lets do the math...

326/8= 40.7 Depending on your level it will take you 40-41 days of mining pure essence. :)

Unbreakable said:
If i remember you were the one to know how to make money? :p

I do, But when i did fishing i followed the guide I'm making. I wasn't in it for the cash. :p

x04a

Onyx user!
You're limited to making money because of your combat, I suggest a high fishing, mining, or thieving level. That can make you a lot of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.