• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

How to Not Get Turbo'd

FeaR

Tiger said:
he doesn't have it, he sold his 8 year that Resolve is on right now to @Madness. And I guess @Madness swapped Resolve to it yesterday so pretty much @Madness has it.

BANG BANG SHOTS FIRED grabbing my popcorn for once the hype isn't about me ! yay.

Ascending

User is banned.
To everyone I bought the tag so I don't know wtf your talking about. @tiger don't make a scene if you don't mind. @fear hopefully this doesn't go that far lol.

Pointless

Onyx user!
Thanks this is a very helpful post.

AiMBoT

User is banned.
Wish I would've seen this a week ago. Made the fatal mistake of letter people know I was tag swapping, and then I got turboed because the tag glitched.

αяυη

Power member.
Nice guide, thanks for sharing this.

BasedGod

User is banned.
FR7 said:
Nice thread Kirby! I'm sure this is gonna help a lot of people!
Turbos aren't too relevant anymore. I have a better guide to not getting turboed in only one sentence:
Don't swap. If you have to, then be PATIENT

Grave

Not sure how swapping in the middle of the afternoon makes sense with all these different timezones.

Modder

User is banned.
All you have to do is not to tell anyone ur gunna swap! Easy as that just say I'm not gunna swap and trick them

Color

Modder said:
All you have to do is not to tell anyone ur gunna swap! Easy as that just say I'm not gunna swap and trick them
HA.  That's all there is to it?  Thanks, man!  I'm not swapping my tag, guys, so don't turbo me. Thx.
Shouts to @depositing (however that kid spelled his name .  LOL

Modder

User is banned.
Color said:
HA.  That's all there is to it?  Thanks, man!  I'm not swapping my tag, guys, so don't turbo me. Thx.
Shouts to @depositing (however that kid spelled his name .  LOL

Lmao it's easy peasy... No prob cuz.

The Host

Isn't it easier to turbo your own gamertag to be on the safe side