• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

How to Not Get Turbo'd

Dean Winchester

Power member.
Quad said:
I know uniform has a free 24/7 turboer. And to be honest your signature isnt too promising either Dean

Thank you for your criticism Four! But the users who fiddled with 3.5 would love 4.0 as it is built specifically for the user, disregarding timeouts and has a constant account rotator and it does not occupy your entire pc like a lot of useless auto clickers do. And the only reason it is just in my signature is because I can't be fucked making a thread for an application.

Brand

Thanks for this. I lost the gamertag "Maximum" a year ago, got turbo'd on hackforums.

Wave

User is banned.
Brand said:
Thanks for this. I lost the gamertag "Maximum" a year ago, got turbo'd on hackforums.

lol the user "Junior" has Maximum on here

Kozojeb

If anyone needs a hand swapping tags, I have a turbo program that's very fast, and can swap for you. :)

Doctor

User is banned.
Made said:
I'm sorry but if you get turboed it's just sad.

Nice thread though to help the one's who don't know

OR!!!!! to make this thread smaller.

How not to get Turbo'd

Turbo your own tag

Kirby

Power member.
Doctor said:
OR!!!!! to make this thread smaller.

How not to get Turbo'd

Turbo your own tag

Unless you want your tag on your main account, or you can't turbo.

Crush

i dont get it bro oh i see what you tawm boud

Kirby

Power member.
Bestfriend said:
are you selling the gamertag in your sig ?

if so i wanna buy it ;D

Nah man, sorry. Not for sale. Keep anything not related to the thread in PMs.

Kevin

Power member.
Dang very nice thread i'll be sure to use this for feature preferences when I need to swap :)

I'm really new to selling/trading/swapping gamertags, can someone please explain what turboing is?

neff

Power member.
Nice thread Kirby, it's hard to believe that some idiots don't know this already.

@MyCheapGamertags It's a program that automatically changes an accounts name to what ever gamertag you set it to. Example: If I bought a gamertag and swapping with some one else (lets say the gamertag is Lethal) another person can turbo the gamertag. This means that when the owner of the gamertag Lethal changes his name so I change mine to it, the turboing program gets it first because it happens almost instantly. Hope this helps =)

N.W.A

User is banned.
This can't help you newbies, I still turbo yo ass.