• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

How to join Mobile Development:

Professor

coltie2 said:
I currently have a 4.0 gpa that is why it is a req. BUT that is also why I made option 3 to join.... so people can get in easy :)

Are you in college or high school?

Professor

Yosemite said:
I believe he is in College. I saw somewhere that he posted something along the lines of "when i was in highschool" so I assume he's graduated. I may be wrong though.

A 4.0 Computer Science major. I'm impressed.
I had CS as my minor for about a year and a half before I realized how much I disliked it. I'd rather just play the video games and let someone else make them.

Jamil

@hydrogen
Would this be including graphic designers because I am a graphics designer focusing on flat UI and branding.

If you ever need a logo for an app or program, HMU and I will do it for free if I am available.

Hope I could join this group at some time.

S/O: @astro @yeti

Boltage

Power member.
I took programming classes in highschool lol. And in under 6 months I'll be in programming/CB engineer with communications mos for the military.

Hurt

Limaj said:
Would this be including graphic designers because I am a graphics designer focusing on flat UI and branding.

If you ever need a logo for an app or program, HMU and I will do it for free if I am available.

Hope I could join this group at some time.

S/O: @astro @yeti

I know that there are some designers in the group, but the ones that are in here (myself included) are also working on Mobile Development projects.
I know that Coltie allowed me into the group because I wrote a lot about my passion for design and development, as well as my entry into mobile development from graphics.

sdk

User is banned.
Well seeing as this is a recruitment thread hope I don't get bitched at for grave digging but I am gonna go for Option 3 seeing as a lot of my apps don't get released and the one that I am working on currently isn't really all that done.

Well, I am a very knowledgeable person when it comes to programming I have been doing this for around 3 years and each year I learned a new language. I am looking into learning C++ now and I have learned Java, C#, PHP (in order) and I starting with Android for learning how to program with Java not really the best choice but I was dumb and did it I later went on to learn regular Java. I've really been trying to find ideas for applications but with Googles' not so strict policies (now they kinda are getting better) almost everything has been thought of. I am currently making a social media app. I plan to release that by 2016. It is a quite a big project and I am working alone on making the Android and iOS version and because I don't know Obj-C nor having a actual Mac to use I have been at a standstill in the iOS. But I do believe I could be a help and a good name to the group. I plan to release Android programming tutorials for basic to high end programmers. I also have released my "Intro into Android" thread which is what I picked up on when starting to program with the Android SDK and simply just all of what I've noticed in the communities.

Thanks for you time.
Fusion.

Twelve

User is banned.
I cannot develop apps at the moment but i am doing an online course do learn web development. The reason i'm taking this course is to learn for my own forums because i don't want to have to be dependent on other people. I am always watching tech reviews on youtube (examples: John4Lakers, MKBHD and more..). I know i am new to web development but if were going to be talking tech than i will be learning more and more everyday and that's just a good environment to be in. We can also talk about bugs, cydia tweaks and other information of that sort. Here's a bit of information about me. I'm a graphic designer and i also took a class on this (will show a picture to prove. Even before taking this class, i was a designer for about 6 months before then. I learned a lot from myself and watching online videos on how to do certain things. I'm interested at being a graphic designer for my career once i get a little bit older. Thank you for looking at this application and let me know what you think :D

Proof of taking digital multi media : http://prntscr.com/7p1alw

In this class we also learned video editing

Note: I'm learning web development on: TheOdinProject

hurt said:
I know that there are some designers in the group, but the ones that are in here (myself included) are also working on Mobile Development projects.
I know that Coltie allowed me into the group because I wrote a lot about my passion for design and development, as well as my entry into mobile development from graphics.

Hope to see you in the group. I also applied as a designer. Also, did you take any photoshop/digital media classes? If so, it might be a good idea to post your grades on that

Luffy

User is banned.
Here is my application: Java programmers need glasses, because they can't C#

And I know a lot of languages. nuff said

List:

JavaScript, Java, Python, C++, Basic, PHP, CSS

I make games and apps. Also graphic design

’’Z

User is banned.
I have Private Messaged you regarding this but I have just started mobile development and I would like to know more, I have started learning how to make iOS based themes and I have also startd learning with app programming, I would love to learn how to make a working application that I can use and excel from there. I would like to join your group to learn education wise.

Evidence

I'd like to join this group because I always wanted to learn about the mobile development and developing apps.

I know you guys are like, the coding gods and shit, so teach me your ways.

I'd bring some jokes and shit, but I will be serious when you guys teach me how to code & develop websites & apps.

Cynn

Onyx user!
I've been programming for a few years now and have always been interested in mobile development. Since I just got a new Android, I figured I may as well try my hand at learning it.
The main language that I do most of my programming in, is C# (So the transition to Java probably wont be TOO awful. (Hell, I may not even have to switch. I hear that Xamarin is actually a thing now.))
I've also done some beginner shit in C++, ActionScript 2.0 (It was for a college course. Not sure why they chose AS though. But on the bright side I passed that class with an A), and a bit of Python.
I think I'd be able to help out some of the newer programmers in the group understand how and why things work the way that they do.
Feel free to PM me about my application.
(Hopefully I don't get my ass chewed for bumping the thread.)

Toxic

We don't really talk much anymore but i'd be glad to hop into the group an always the UB.
If not granted i see because we barely talk but yah. peace