• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

How to join Mobile Development:

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Hello everyone

How to join: I am only letting my closest friends at this time join. If you are my friend but stop being close then you will get the boot. Also you ALWAYS have to wear the UB, the only person that doesn't have to wear the UB is @emp because emp is bae. This group is now my private group for friends to chill in.

Thanks for reading.

Hurt

I cannot develop apps, yet, but I'm currently designing my own iOS winterboard theme and I am going to learn coding in the future. Does this count? The UB looks really cool and I've seen a few people wearing it and they all appear to be really chill. I'd love to join and converse with you all in the SF and maybe you could help me learn a thing or two about developing! Also, I can help out group members if they need some graphics done for any Apps they may be working on, including advertising or in-app designs.

Jimmy

Ex-Staff Member
You might want to post in the group recruitment section next time.

Tempts

Onyx user!
I don't do mobile development, but I do web development with a mobile first approach

Krish

User is banned.
So if I got a 98% in all my programming classes will that be enough or does it need to be a cumulative 4.0 in all subjects. Will knowledge of Linux based operations via mobile terminal (iPhone) work?

Color

"Mobile Development is a fun group for people to talk about all things mobile. From phones, apps, watches, and new handheld devices; if you like these things then this is the group for you lol Smile"

Then you hit it with actually developing shit or being a superhuman.... I can only wish I had the time to spend on things like this... Good luck with the group, I'm excited to see a group with a purpose. Hell, I'm excited that I actually saw a group of interest. Haha.

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Krish said:
So if I got a 98% in all my programming classes will that be enough or does it need to be a cumulative 4.0 in all subjects. Will knowledge of Linux based operations via mobile terminal (iPhone) work?
This could work. I would need you to send me a pm including (option 3) and go into further detail about your knowledge. Thanks:)

Color said:
"Mobile Development is a fun group for people to talk about all things mobile. From phones, apps, watches, and new handheld devices; if you like these things then this is the group for you lol Smile"

Then you hit it with actually developing shit or being a superhuman....  I can only wish I had the time to spend on things like this... Good luck with the group, I'm excited to see a group with a purpose.  Hell, I'm excited that I actually saw a group of interest.  Haha.
Haha I'm glad it intrests you:) I am really excited about it also:) hopefully people love the subject as much as I do:)

Mr. X

Power member.
I would like to join this group because I'm currently registered to take programming classes this summer semester and I'm sure I can learn a lot from the group.

Deany

Deviate said:
I would like to join this group because I'm currently registered to take programming classes this summer semester and I'm sure I can learn a lot from the group.

Maybe you could code us an actual IRL gundam to fly it around 

Marley

User is banned.
This group really did catch my eyes and I would love to be a part of it. I'm currently majoring in Computer at my university (I am still finishing it up) and I also am a computer geek. (@Krish can confirm), I have also developed a website for my aunts salon. I would love being part of this group. Very nice userbar as well.

Professor

Do you understand how nearly impossible it is to maintain a 4.0 in college, especially if majoring in Computer Science or something along those lines? Lol it's crazy.

coltie2

Ex-Staff
Professor said:
Do you understand how nearly impossible it is to maintain a 4.0 in college, especially if majoring in Computer Science or something along those lines? Lol it's crazy.
I currently have a 4.0 gpa that is why it is a req. BUT that is also why I made option 3 to join.... so people can get in easy :)