• Welcome to ForumKorner!
    Join today and become a part of the community.

How did you find ForumKorner?

Sega

User is banned.
A degenerate shit skater named lil @cas introduced me to kF.

Salmon

Heard of it from a friend actually. Just popped into my head today while I was onlin :)

mini555

I found this forum using google.. :)
Thanks admin to create such a nice forum

Dirk

I found ForumKorner through a friend of mine. I'm on HackForums but I'm always looking to lurk around other forums!

MrStar

Some friend suggested me to hook this forum up, so I tried it. He successfully cornered me into this paradise, and now... TOTALLY loving this community

apparition

i just searched google "og psn for sale" and this forum was the first thing that popped up lmao.

zzzzzzzz

User is banned.
I was looking on google "gamertag marketplace" and I found forumkorner and sythe

I am still looking for a buyer for my xbox account

Philly

Power member.
We almost got this thread to 1k posts, pretty pleased to see this TBH!

Thanks everyone.

Agony

discord: aguny
Pretty awesome that this threads nearly at 1K.

On topic though, I was simply looking for some OG gamertags and found this site:)

Bowling219

Friend invited me over to sell my accounts, and turned out I started to like the forum a bit (despite the fact I'm still new, :p)

Vandalize

User is banned.
I always heard people saying they sold their original handles and I always wondered how did people keep getting their stuff sold. I also wondered why people kept saying "fk" then long and behold it meant Forum Korner. And that's how I ended up joining.

Genie

Power member.
A few years ago, 4 to be exact, I was on Xbox and was checking on a gamertag I'd really wanted. So I decided to message the guy if he'd somehow like to give me his tag lol. He declined obviously, but he didn't take offense to my message. Instead he made it clear to me that he had "just bought it on ForumKorner for $150". I went straight to google and found the site and registered haha.

(I decided that I'm gonna become more active this year on the forums though, it's a pretty solid site overall compared to other forums.)

Favorite

User is banned.
HF and Philly lead me here. cool website indeed. love it